Frank Bocanegra should be behind bars. - Page 8
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    " If I was so evil, why haven't removed any of the negative things being said against me? "

Because you are not that stupid fool.

Interesting how you have been on Abella's back , what do you owe Bocanegra Iggy and Kelly Sullivan ?
    I've said this several times, but it seems that some of you just don't get it.

1. I had nothing to do with the removal of Gus' original threat, although I was getting tired of hearing the same thing over and over.

2. I have not deleted Gus' posts unless they were duplicates. They were consolidated into one thread.

3. Yes, I used to work with Frank Bocanegra. During that time, I didn't see anything inappropriate, but if what I read here is true, I don't agree with his actions. I knew Iggy Alvarez when he was an officer. I didn't like him then or any other time since. I didn't know Kelly Sullivan, but again, if half of what I read here is true, he's a dirtbag.

So much for trying to be neutral.

Unregistered

Thumbs up Honestly

Quote Originally Posted by MOD 680 View Post
    I've said this several times, but it seems that some of you just don't get it.

1. I had nothing to do with the removal of Gus' original threat, although I was getting tired of hearing the same thing over and over.

2. I have not deleted Gus' posts unless they were duplicates. They were consolidated into one thread.

3. Yes, I used to work with Frank Bocanegra. During that time, I didn't see anything inappropriate, but if what I read here is true, I don't agree with his actions. I knew Iggy Alvarez when he was an officer. I didn't like him then or any other time since. I didn't know Kelly Sullivan, but again, if half of what I read here is true, he's a dirtbag.

So much for trying to be neutral.
    Honestly mod you look bad.

Unregistered
    Honestly mod you look bad.
    How do you figure that? Just because he's a real MDPD cop and not some pissed off citizen, who has worked with many people during his career? Besides, who cares what you think?

Unregistered
    How do you figure that? Just because he's a real MDPD cop and not some pissed off citizen, who has worked with many people during his career? Besides, who cares what you think?

They really need to ban all these idiots from here and return this forum to it's intended use.

Unregistered

A hood in uniform right cole

Frank should have been investigated long ago starting with the sexual harassment and on thru.

Unregistered
    Is he still with the PD or did he leave when he ran for judge?

Unregistered

Taxpayers money going to crooks that never been locked up yet.

Is he still with the PD or did he leave when he ran for judge?
    Frank Bocanegra is with the Public Defender office but has a good chance of being transferred with a proper investigation to the building behind.

With his history and everything that is being exposed of he has no chance of becoming a judge, thankfully.

Frank remember what you and Mike Pizzi did to TOML Ms. Evelyn Roig ? It's enough to place you where you belong.

Case in miami circuit court very interesting, good work MDCOE investigator kennedy rosario for once again screwing up and obstructing an investigation for the benefit of your friend. ( Files at MDCOE must be investigated )

The damages to Ms. Evelyn Roig by Bocanegra and Pizzi would have landed a regular citizen behind bars, right SAO K. F. Rundle ?

Unregistered

Lightbulb It's about time someone came forward

Frank Bocanegra is with the Public Defender office but has a good chance of being transferred with a proper investigation to the building behind.

With his history and everything that is being exposed of he has no chance of becoming a judge, thankfully.

Frank remember what you and Mike Pizzi did to TOML Ms. Evelyn Roig ? It's enough to place you where you belong.

Case in miami circuit court very interesting, good work MDCOE investigator kennedy rosario for once again screwing up and obstructing an investigation for the benefit of your friend. ( Files at MDCOE must be investigated )

The damages to Ms. Evelyn Roig by Bocanegra and Pizzi would have landed a regular citizen behind bars, right SAO K. F. Rundle ?

Frank has been smart but every dog has it's day.
    Frank Bocanegra, Mike Pizzi, K. Rosario @ mdcoe files.

Unregistered

Yea they are really worried about you. They are collecting great paychecks while you continue to squeak like a little *****.

Unregistered

Cool Rosario your going up in smoke.

Yea they are really worried about you. They are collecting great paychecks while you continue to squeak like a little *****.
    Rosario you can steal anymore from great hialeah corrupter and no more free refer for your head chong.

The dope has screwed up your brain and became the real corrupter Rosy.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast