Frank Bocanegra should be behind bars. - Page 7
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Look what you have done to Abella's forum.
    The only thing I did was to locate everything is one place and delete duplicate posts. I had nothing to do with the removal of the original thread.

If I was so evil, why haven't removed any of the negative things being said against me?

Unregistered
    Mod.

Do NOT engage any of these folks on a tit-for-tat.
    I applaud your sense of fair play and the fact that you gave Gus and explanation of your actions that he was really not entitled to.
    I has become abundantly clear, at least to me, that these folks are so blinded with emotion and hatred that they can't process anything that goes against their agenda; it's their way of the highway.
    Maintain the moral high ground; do your job as you see fit and let them rant and rave understanding that you can't please everyone.
    As for me, I would love to see all but one of the threads on this subject locked down by the administrator and anyone that wants to post or read about this can go to only one place.
    I just observed a thread in the Miami Forum shut-down by Chip because it was an open IA; does that apply here?

Unregistered
    Look what you have done to Abella's forum.
    And here is the root of the problem. It isn't Abella's forum. It's forum for cops and former cops to discuss issues with MDPD.

Unregistered

Mod you and your buddy are wacky.

And here is the root of the problem. It isn't Abella's forum. It's forum for cops and former cops to discuss issues with MDPD.
    Mod it is clear why you obstructed Abella's forum, I truly ask you why are you so concern that your buddy bocanegra is exposed of his wrongful actions ?

It gives reason to believe that you took part in this.

Pretty strange what your doing if I may say so.

This is my first time writing and my last but had to tell you are screwing up LEO AFFAIRS.

Unregistered
    Mod it is clear why you obstructed Abella's forum, I truly ask you why are you so concern that your buddy bocanegra is exposed of his wrongful actions ?

This is my first time writing and my last but had to tell you are screwing up LEO AFFAIRS.
    I'm glad to see that this is your first and LAST post, because it makes no sense at all. As I mentioned before, I know who MOD 680 is and I know for a fact that he wasn't involved in the crap that Bocanegra did. So much that it was the main reason he got transferred out of NW District.

Unregistered

Sorry, I'm not Mod 680. I'm just a regular retired cop sick of this nonsense. Like I previously said, this isn't Gus' forum. It's a forum for current and retired MDPD cops to express their views about MDPD.

You know what, Gus' forum is the courts. He lost at the state level and we'll see what happens at the federal level. But for right now, he is nothing but annoying posting on this forum.

Unregistered

We know exactly who you are.

Sorry, I'm not Mod 680. I'm just a regular retired cop sick of this nonsense. Like I previously said, this isn't Gus' forum. It's a forum for current and retired MDPD cops to express their views about MDPD.

You know what, Gus' forum is the courts. He lost at the state level and we'll see what happens at the federal level. But for right now, he is nothing but annoying posting on this forum.
    Alway been a kiss ass gofor.

You know me.

Unregistered
    Alway been a kiss ass gofor.

You know me.
    I might know you and don't give a ****. You're either Gus or his friend, go to you tube. We have relevant issues to discuss here. Not rambling accusations that he should be making in court rather than wasting our time.

Unregistered

Thumbs up leo affairs gone to the dogs with cover up, pat yourself on the back mod 680.

I might know you and don't give a ****. You're either Gus or his friend, go to you tube. We have relevant issues to discuss here. Not rambling accusations that he should be making in court rather than wasting our time.
    Relevant- you have no clue of the meaning of this word.
    You are the trash that gives Law-Enforcement a bad name.

If Northwest District is corrupt and which it is, don't cover for your unlawful friends looser.

Unregistered

You are evil bud.

Quote Originally Posted by MOD 680 View Post
    The only thing I did was to locate everything is one place and delete duplicate posts. I had nothing to do with the removal of the original thread.

If I was so evil, why haven't removed any of the negative things being said against me?
    " If I was so evil, why haven't removed any of the negative things being said against me? "

Because you are not that stupid fool.

Interesting how you have been on Abella's back , what do you owe Bocanegra Iggy and Kelly Sullivan ?

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast