possible employment with VCSO

Unregistered

possible employment with VCSO

Can I get some honest opinions from any officers that currently work for VCSO and how they like it. I am certified but yet to be hired and looking for my first ( and hopefully only ) department.

Just curious about FTO and how new recruits like it. What is in-service like? also work load, how is the call volume.

Down here where im located in my county SO patrols most of the county except for a few municipalities.
    Really looking at what type of experience I would get if I got hired. Im looking to be busy and proactive and learn as much as I can.

Also where do they end up sticking to rookies and where are the roughest parts of town?

Unregistered
    You won't see the road. You will be a jail transport slave. You will make more $$ working at McDonalds than VCSO. It's disgusting to see that flipping a burger can make more than putting your life on the line for Volusia County.

Unregistered

Hourly rate ?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You won't see the road. You will be a jail transport slave. You will make more $$ working at McDonalds than VCSO. It's disgusting to see that flipping a burger can make more than putting your life on the line for Volusia County.
    Wow ! seriously , what s the average hourly rate for a new deputy, then how much an hour , after say 5 years ? Thanks

Unregistered

Angry Hello VCSO anyone got balls ??? I guess it's just me and Deputy ???

Hey guy, these pussies wont come on this site, they're afraid of their own shadow.

They seem to think the LEO affairs people will give Ben or IA, their IP address , LOL !

NO they wont, read their "PRIVACY POLICY ", for Christ sake. This site is to air your grievances, or tell others off !

Just look at other agencies on here, especially, FHP, city of Miami, and Miami Dade, little old Sweetwater,(maybe 80 cops there ) and others, WOW !

It will shock you what they say about their agencies , and fellow officers. But here, at the VSCO it's all little goody two shoes types. I think only I and my other deputy buddy are the only ones that come on here sometimes ?

Pathetic, look elsewhere for employment, not with these sissies Pathetic !

Unregistered
    There are plenty of openings. Everybody is leaving....which means a lot of sweet overtime!!!!!! I would like a few more LT's to leave as well.....more promotions.