HPD & the future

Senior Member LEO Affairs Corporal

HPD & the future

Doc Krakatoa is building. Remember it was the largest natural explosion in recorded history.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Corporal
    Wat'cha gonn'a do they might be coming for you doc-boy, doc-boy. You faught the HPD and their coming for you doc-boy, doc-boy

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    Now that is funny. What crime have I committed, showing that your Chief and head of IA are idiots? Didn't know that was a crime.

By the way the 11th US CCA which is controlling for Florida ruled in Smith v City of Cumming "The first amendment protects the right to gather information about what public officials do on public property, specifically the right to record matters of public interest". Just in case you thought my recording may have been made illegally. Also there was implied consent as the recorder was placed on his desk right in front of him. Also as there was a witness present, the Chief brought people into the room, we could hear the secretaries talking and they could reasonably hear us, there is no expectation of privacy.

T. Paine is gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Paine View Post
    Wat'cha gonn'a do they might be coming for you doc-boy, doc-boy. You faught the HPD and their coming for you doc-boy, doc-boy
    F ucking illiterate inbred

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by T. Paine is gay View Post
    F ucking illiterate inbred
    Now, that's the best you can do with a higher education and intellectual achievement.
    I know 6th graders that can do better than that!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Now, that's the best you can do with a higher education and intellectual achievement.
    I know 6th graders that can do better than that!

Higher education? LMAO

More like GED level wanna be Rambos.