Marked cars? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Marked cars?

Unregistered
    Not sure what’s up in the north but the south Major requires us to be in uniform for all spring break activities. I see zero arrests this year.

Unregistered
    Hello! Haven’t you notice doossession is gone from the eval? Spring break is all about shaking hands and getting a nice tan this year

Unregistered

spreadsheet inbound

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not sure what’s up in the north but the south Major requires us to be in uniform for all spring break activities. I see zero arrests this year.
    well up on the northside, we have a spreadsheet to record days in uniform and days in plainclothes with a formula built in to determine the probability of an arrest based on that and the day of the week. Can have to be flexible to maximize our presence.

Unregistered
    Here in the south we’re just not participating in spring break this year. They have micromanaged it so much we send two agents a day to sit in their car next to a beach access and wave at everyone. Yup that’s it for us.

Unregistered
    Here in the south we’re just not participating in spring break this year. They have micromanaged it so much we send two agents a day to sit in their car next to a beach access and wave at everyone. Yup that’s it for us.
    "They" are the Majors 100% ABT and non-traditional 5 0 and the Chief! Goverment wasteful spending right there folks!

Unregistered
    "They" are the Majors 100% ABT and non-traditional 5 0 and the Chief! Goverment wasteful spendinag right there folks!
    Non-traditional and you don't see the irony? Nothing about this place is traditional law enforcement. Civilian oversight, HR calls the shots and tells you who and what to do, people are allowed to be LT, captain, major, chief, assistant Chief, director, deputy director without spending so much as a single day learning about this place, constantly changing strategy, documents created to track other documents, daily quadruple reporting, to name just a few things. Not to mention this agency gets smaller every time you look at the alpha list, the unacceptable input from 12 layers of bureaucracy, and power dms, check your phone use, count your shirts and pants, check your first aid kit and document that on a form then put the same on another spreadsheet. No boby with a badge does that in a real law enforcement agency. Non-traditional is the nicest description I have ever heard about ABT. No excuse me while I update the executive summary about my compliance checks.

Unregistered
    Chiefs new name is backtrack barry!!! He keeps putting out directives and backtracking! Facebook, evals, what’s next???

La La Land
    Chiefs new name is backtrack barry!!! He keeps putting out directives and backtracking! Facebook, evals, what’s next???
    That's great! We've got B squared and F squared. Here's one more! Spreadsheet Sabrina AKA S squared.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by La La Land View Post
    That's great! We've got B squared and F squared. Here's one more! Spreadsheet Sabrina AKA S squared.
    Next up... Prom and Graduation spreadsheet. ABSOLUTELY MEANINGLESS BUSY WORK! Best part is that we have Cindy "Tattletale" Brady who supposedly can run all these programs with the latest and great Cli_t program.Oh and don't forget to put that last drink location in your reports. Because the fact that you caught Bobby at the Island Bar and Grill with a mixed drink in a cup that says Island Bar and Grill aint enough to answer that question. Clowns!

Unregistered
    Wait til the Chief retracts that order, it’s coming. Every case will be dropped because we’re making arrestees incriminate themselves by questioning them about where they got their drink without Being mirandized.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast