FLSA Law Suit - Page 13
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: FLSA Law Suit

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am in the process of starting a business. Mike can take this job and shove it up his ass. When I started here I thought I would have a career and retire here but I have to move to the private sector where I can actually make a living.
    Well bye. You posted at 0130am. maybe you should be doing your job instead of being on this whining site. And as far as retiring I have been here over twenty six years and have had a good career in law enforcement, as it been perfect hell no and never will be, but at least I have a good retirement and health benefits and I knew what I was getting into when I started so long ago, so again bye, hope your business works for you.

Unregistered

Entitled

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2235673]

Everyone has their crosses to bear. This is yours. You really are coming across as being entitled. I don't know how old you are but anything can change. If there weren't so many being led to the cliff by Mike Scott this would not even be a conversation. Get a second job and lease a ford fiesta. Its like a hundred bucks a month.

So someone posted something earlier about if Mike Scott is doing nothing wrong why would he have to take away cars. Does anyone have the balls to ask him to explain himself? Why don't you. as a citizen of this county, ask him to explain that.
    It's always easy to tell someone else how to deal with a situation when you don't know the details. Bottom line is don't judge. I'll spell it out. One personal vehicle, two working adults and multiple children in family. It's about trying to make things work and live within our means! Oh, sure just go get a second job! That $100 bucks for the fiesta just went to daycare. I have to pay for everything! This citizen doesn't get assistance! Funny! Two working parents that actually support their family are "entitled".

Unregistered

What a dumb ass

Well bye. You posted at 0130am. maybe you should be doing your job instead of being on this whining site. And as far as retiring I have been here over twenty six years and have had a good career in law enforcement, as it been perfect hell no and never will be, but at least I have a good retirement and health benefits and I knew what I was getting into when I started so long ago, so again bye, hope your business works for you.
    The times are screwed up on here you idiot. You didn't notice that after your first stupid post. Get back under the desk!

Unregistered

Cry me a river

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2238191]

It's always easy to tell someone else how to deal with a situation when you don't know the details. Bottom line is don't judge. I'll spell it out. One personal vehicle, two working adults and multiple children in family. It's about trying to make things work and live within our means! Oh, sure just go get a second job! That $100 bucks for the fiesta just went to daycare. I have to pay for everything! This citizen doesn't get assistance! Funny! Two working parents that actually support their family are "entitled".
    Everything you are talking about is related to your personal choices. Here is another choice or two. Go ask Mike Scott why your salary is so low. Go ask Mike Scott why he is making these vague threats of taking away cars if he wasn't doing anything improper.

Unregistered
    Word is the SO's lawsuit insurance company is threatening to drop us as a result of having to pay out more in lawsuits then Hurricane Katrina claims.

Unregistered
    The times are screwed up on here you idiot. You didn't notice that after your first stupid post. Get back under the desk!

And again after your stupid post go away your a slacking and won't me missed hahahaha

Unregistered
    And again after your stupid post go away your a slacking and won't me missed hahahaha
    I see the union lost again, "were going to win" hahaha how that work for you

Unregistered

Again?

When was the other time that the union lost?? BTW that was not a union lawsuit but I'm hoping you can read.

Unregistered
    When was the other time that the union lost?? BTW that was not a union lawsuit but I'm hoping you can read.
    Not a union lawsuit??? Please child, it was a direct result of the unions lawsuit in reference to wages being paid from the minute they put their uniform on. And three union members were the Plaintiff’s so spin it anyway you want they got ***** SLAPPED so dipshit yes I can read again spin anyway you want

Unregistered

Someone didn't read

This decision relates to an injunction filed by the attorney in this lawsuit relating to Scott's email about the lawsuit. It has nothing to do with the lawsuit overall. The lawsuit has nothing to do with the union. It was not filed by the union.

This was not a decision on the FLSA lawsuit, just the request for an injunction barring Scott from threatening or coercing employees involved in the suit. The suit is still ongoing and scheduled for trial.

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast