FLSA Law Suit - Page 8
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: FLSA Law Suit

Unregistered

edjucate

if you people would edjcate yourself read the court cases and your own policy you just might understand this legal action. or maybe call the lawyer and ask questions. wouldn't you like to go x86 x87 from your driveway? this is how other agency's defer this time. our sgt's do it and specialty units.

Unregistered
    How bout this, the minute I start having to work for my employer which in my case is the second I am required to begin donning his protective equipment as required by policy he's going to pay me. You can take your pried and honor bullshit. Call FPL and ask if you can pay with your pride and honor. Slavery was abolished a long time ago. It's a job nothing more.

Unregistered

Ryan

How about this - fight for something worthwhile that will really bring about a positive change and an issue that cannot be argued about like a step plan for deputies

Unregistered
    You are crazy not to join us we are going to get a check to pay for a second car.

Unregistered
    33 Strong. Your now the two percenters!

Unregistered

You will be asked to join

You will be asked to join as well! When you receive the letter from the Federal Courts please decline and show how stupid you actually are! I'll take my fare share thanks!

Unregistered

N/a

When are the letters expected to be mailed out for Deputies to opt in or out.
    I see it as a business transaction and no one should take it personally. Everything done in this agency seems to be personal look at our raises compared to agencies one or two counties over and you will see there is a big difference in ours. It's sad but I think he does not fight for us as other do and have in the past.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How bout this, the minute I start having to work for my employer which in my case is the second I am required to begin donning his protective equipment as required by policy he's going to pay me. You can take your pried and honor bullshit. Call FPL and ask if you can pay with your pride and honor. Slavery was abolished a long time ago. It's a job nothing more.
    Slavery??? Really??? Dude get back on the meds. How about you drive your pov to the substation or 10-19 and get dress there and then at the end of your shift come back to the substation or 10-19 and drive your pov back home, that's what is going to happen.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are crazy not to join us we are going to get a check to pay for a second car.
    HAHAHAHA That's funny right there. You are not getting anything fact.

Unregistered
    Morgan the Organ
    Morgan The Organ
    Why is there all this argument over take home cars and policy? Morgan aka the sheriffs organ aka fat hairy Freddy Flintsone gramps drives his luxurious suv while campaigning on duty and attending political events like the comedy club in a sheriff's shirt and driving a sheriff's vehicle while collecting campaign money at a campaign event. Why dispute deputies work activities but allow this?

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast