Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: FLSA Law Suit

Unregistered
    Unregistered said:
    Today 11:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Unregistered said:
    Today 01:22 PM
    The take home policy is already in the process of changing. No more family members coming. Thanks you stupid ass idiots.

BLAH BLAH BLAH, Back under the desk troll.
    Good come back LOSER

I apologize, I was going to call you a LOSER first but knew how much you like to use TROLL. Now back under the desk.

Unregistered
    Unregistered said:
    Today 11:26 AM
    Unregistered said:
    Today 01:22 PM
    The take home policy is already in the process of changing. No more family members coming. Thanks you stupid ass idiots.

BLAH BLAH BLAH, Back under the desk troll.
    Good come back LOSER

I apologize, I was going to call you a LOSER first but knew how much you like to use TROLL. Now back under the desk.
    No need to apologize, you just are very mis-guided and if you don't think the policy will change because of the azz lawsuit wait and see. Oh yeah LOSER

Unregistered

bus

Grow some balls?? Great come back jack azz. So please tell me what the union has done, not what they are doing or say they are doing but what have they actually have done. And as far has vehicles will you or the union loan me the money when I have to buy a second car that I can't afford right now. Just cause you may be in a better place doesn't mean we all are
    Sounds to me like you should have planned a lil better.

Unregistered

Don't understand

I have never heard of any one getting paid from the time they put the uniform to the time they take it off, could someone please name two Agencies in Florida that abide by this. If you encounter an incident on your way to work or on the way home ,all you have to do is handle it and I assume you will get paid the OT, If you are off duty and listening to the radio as you are supposed to and get involved in an incident you will get paid OT, I just don't understand the Whining by the 10%. Go to the East coast or Tampa if it's all about money

Unregistered
    Unfortunately the patrol deputies never get off on time and we had slips for OT destroyed if we worked over. The solution is to staff the patrol division properly and having 5 deputies for North or East is scary.

Unregistered
    Has anyone heard what the raise will be for October 1st?

Unregistered
    The issue is not the uniform. The U.S. Supreme Court has clearly explained this. The issue is the donning and doffing of Protective Equiptment ballistic vest, tazer, gun, etc. in Alverez v. IBP 2005 they ruled that the time persons in a chicken processing plant took donning and doffing Kevlar aprons and gloves was compensable time. They have not wavered from this ruling.

Unregistered

What?

I have never heard of any one getting paid from the time they put the uniform to the time they take it off, could someone please name two Agencies in Florida that abide by this. If you encounter an incident on your way to work or on the way home ,all you have to do is handle it and I assume you will get paid the OT, If you are off duty and listening to the radio as you are supposed to and get involved in an incident you will get paid OT, I just don't understand the Whining by the 10%. Go to the East coast or Tampa if it's all about money
    It is not all about the money but it sure as hell plays a part in the process. Not really getting your point. For you to say that overtime will be paid is just a joke. You know that is just not true.

Unregistered

What

It is not all about the money but it sure as hell plays a part in the process. Not really getting your point. For you to say that overtime will be paid is just a joke. You know that is just not true.
    Sir, trust me if you are off duty in your patrol vehicle ,listening to your radio and hear a hot call go down 10 in progress, robbery in progress, and you get involved ,you WILL get OT if you request it. if you help a woman change a tire while off duty which should take no more then 25 minutes, why would you even put in for the OT ?? you have a take home that your family can get transported in.

Unregistered
    I'm proud to wear this uniform. What gives you the right to get paid to get dressed ? This generation really doesn't get it. Have some pride in what you do.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast