One more week till bye bye Prev - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't be surprised if Previtera's departure is only temporary. If I were a certain captain that does all the PR stuff and the one they were grooming for sheriff, I would be mighty worried right now. This goes for Major Feeney too. Especially Feeney, after getting in a fist fight with Colonel Previtera at the range a couple of years ago and Colonel Brown having to break them up. It would look kind of strange if one of Sheriff Gee's staff officers would try and run against him in 2016 don't you think (Hint Hint)?

I think Previtera after being in charge of Vice President Cheney's security detail has a lot more clout in the Republican party than David Gee. Plus, I bet you all the tea in China that Previtera has dirt on some of the people in the upper rankings too. Just some food for thought.

Sign me;
    FRJ Posse
    I think Previtera after being in charge of Vice President Cheney's security detail has a lot more clout in the Republican party than David Gee. Plus, I bet you all the tea in China that Previtera has dirt on some of the people in the upper rankings too. Just some food for thought.

Sign me;
    FRJ Posse[/QUOTE]

You cant be that inept at critical thinking, can you? The person you mention is a Major now, not a Captain. Furthermore, why in earth should he be worried right now? Of all the people that work here, he must truly do it out of a love for the job because I don't think this career has any financial impact on his lifestyle either way. That's simply the facts. Certainly nothing to be scared of even if your faulty premonition came true.

Secondly, no one would stand a chance running against Gee right now or 2016. Crime is down and budget is at historically low levels especially when inflation is factored in. The public is very supportive of this office and the Sheriff. To think that a person who was on a VP protection detail years ago would have more recognition in this county than David Gee is ludicrous.

Lastly, JP having dirt on someone? Hello pot, meet kettle.

Unregistered
    Crime is down? Surely you meant to say, "Part I crimes REPORTED by the agency are down", because crime certainly isn't down. HCSO is just really good at changing shoplifting to fraud, and burglary to trespass.

Crime is down? Surely you meant to say, "Part I crimes REPORTED by the agency are down", because crime certainly isn't down. HCSO is just really good at changing shoplifting to fraud, and burglary to trespass.
    Ahh, I love the ill-informed LEO Affairs troll. To answer your question, yes crime is down. In fact crime is down on average across the nation, look it up. But I guess to use your cynicism, every LEO agency is cooking the books then right?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Copper Spoon View Post

Sign me;
    FRJ Posse
    You cant be that inept at critical thinking, can you? The person you mention is a Major now, not a Captain. Furthermore, why in earth should he be worried right now? Of all the people that work here, he must truly do it out of a love for the job because I don't think this career has any financial impact on his lifestyle either way. That's simply the facts. Certainly nothing to be scared of even if your faulty premonition came true.

Secondly, no one would stand a chance running against Gee right now or 2016. Crime is down and budget is at historically low levels especially when inflation is factored in. The public is very supportive of this office and the Sheriff. To think that a person who was on a VP protection detail years ago would have more recognition in this county than David Gee is ludicrous.

Lastly, JP having dirt on someone? Hello pot, meet kettle.[/QUOTE]

The one being groomed does not need the money or the job of being Sheriff; he needs the power to be somebody. Without the wedding band where would he be? Who would care? Being Sheriff at least has some presence on the social scale and is not nearly as pedestrian as being a lower rank and file cop. Besides, it is wonderful to have your azz kissed everyday of your present life where your only fear is being separated from your primary benefactor, save the prenuptial where you probably will get a few mill payout.

Wasn't our forthcoming savior sheriff a Rocky Boy back in the day? I thought that was the enemy camp back in '03 & '04 to the GeeBots. I guess time and the right matrimony pay dividends in more ways than one. Ah, who gives chuck; the remodeling and interior decorating will be worth it. I can't wait till D2 gets more of a splash of color; it is so neo-industrial.

The one being groomed does not need the money or the job of being Sheriff; he needs the power to be somebody. Without the wedding band where would he be? Who would care? Being Sheriff at least has some presence on the social scale and is not nearly as pedestrian as being a lower rank and file cop. Besides, it is wonderful to have your azz kissed everyday of your present life where your only fear is being separated from your primary benefactor, save the prenuptial where you probably will get a few mill payout.

Wasn't our forthcoming savior sheriff a Rocky Boy back in the day? I thought that was the enemy camp back in '03 & '04 to the GeeBots. I guess time and the right matrimony pay dividends in more ways than one. Ah, who gives chuck; the remodeling and interior decorating will be worth it. I can't wait till D2 gets more of a splash of color; it is so neo-industrial.
    Hate to break it to you but the major you have mentioned has no desire to be Sheriff.

Unregistered
    Don't be surprised if Previtera's departure is only temporary. If I were a certain captain that does all the PR stuff and the one they were grooming for sheriff, I would be mighty worried right now. This goes for Major Feeney too. Especially Feeney, after getting in a fist fight with Colonel Previtera at the range a couple of years ago and Colonel Brown having to break them up. It would look kind of strange if one of Sheriff Gee's staff officers would try and run against him in 2016 don't you think (Hint Hint)?

Sign me;
    FRJ Posse
    Hahahahahahahahaha please go back to feeing your pod. I know you think he is awesome He wasyour boss but please you have no idea what you are talking about. I would suggest you digging a little bit further because you really have no idea what you are talking about. By you even bringing up Feeneys name shows just how out of touch you are with info. I know that you like to act like you are in the know but trust me you ain't.

Unregistered

Lastly, JP having dirt on someone? Hello pot, meet kettle.

Wasn't our forthcoming savior sheriff a Rocky Boy back in the day? I thought that was the enemy camp back in '03 & '04 to the GeeBots. I guess time and the right matrimony pay dividends in more ways than one. Ah, who gives chuck; the remodeling and interior decorating will be worth it. I can't wait till D2 gets more of a splash of color; it is so neo-industrial.[/QUOTE]

Awwwww looks like someone is jealous. Tell you what leave the important decision making to the right ones you just worry about answering your calls and keeping your stats up.

Awwwww looks like someone is jealous. Tell you what leave the important decision making to the right ones you just worry about answering your calls and keeping your stats up.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Jealously and Inferiority: The main reasons why someone puts another person down.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Copper Spoon View Post
    Awwwww looks like someone is jealous. Tell you what leave the important decision making to the right ones you just worry about answering your calls and keeping your stats up.
    Agreed. Jealously and Inferiority: The main reasons why someone puts another person down.[/QUOTE]

Oh how trendy. Wow you are so hip and cool to come up with a saying that you looked up on the Internet. I bet you are the hit at Starbucks

Agreed. Jealously and Inferiority: The main reasons why someone puts another person down.

Oh how trendy. Wow you are so hip and cool to come up with a saying that you looked up on the Internet. I bet you are the hit at Starbucks[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, I had to give Starbucks up. It was too embarrassing seeing you conspicuously display your law enforcement accoutrements, eagerly hoping for a subsidy. Now I just come here when I feel the need to demonstrate that I'm smarter than you.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast