One more week till bye bye Prev - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Copper Spoon View Post
    Boy I see you have a problem with the facts. I never claimed to be an intellectual, just smarter than you. But from your vantage point I’m sure most people look like intellectuals. I’m glad you gave up trying to correct my grammar, you really made yourself look ignorant spouting off so confidently about something you were so wrong about. You are better suited to mindless insults like your last post, stick with that. But if I can add one bit of criticism, try to be more creative. I know you try to emulate me, but when I end with “check mate” and then you end with “check mate” it really highlights your lack of creativity. As for the four quotations you attribute to me, well it’s clear I’m not the person you think I am which makes this even more fun. BTW us zeros are very important, in fact we are more crucial than any other integer. Without the zero we would not have calculus, physics, astronomy, positive and negative, neutrality, computers, engineering, finance, ordered pairs……thank you for the compliment!
    Excerpt from the Diary of Copper Spoon:

Dear Diary,
    It was another challenging day in the sad tale of my career. I went the entire day without one...ONE...supervisor telling me how great I am. When I brought this to my supervisor's attention, I was assured I am appreciated. Well, I don't mean to be picky, but I know...I KNOW...I should have been placed into a position of influence long ago, and my supervisor should have told me I am special. My speech is eloquent, and my writing is legendary. How can they not see I should be in charge? These rubes just can't see the wonder of ME! I need to call my mommy again so she can reassure me that I'm still more extra special than everyone else.
    Check mate, Diary.

To unregistered guest.......your an ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Excerpt from the Diary of Copper Spoon:

Dear Diary,
    It was another challenging day in the sad tale of my career. I went the entire day without one...ONE...supervisor telling me how great I am. When I brought this to my supervisor's attention, I was assured I am appreciated. Well, I don't mean to be picky, but I know...I KNOW...I should have been placed into a position of influence long ago, and my supervisor should have told me I am special. My speech is eloquent, and my writing is legendary. How can they not see I should be in charge? These rubes just can't see the wonder of ME! I need to call my mommy again so she can reassure me that I'm still more extra special than everyone else.
    Check mate, Diary.
    You seem to have a fascination with my career and promotion. What makes it so funny is how completely misguided you are. You could be wrong that I never got promoted or you could be wrong that I even want to be promoted. I’m not naïve enough to elaborate further, I’ll let you believe what you choose to believe. Furthermore, I won’t attempt to understand what your captivation is with promotion; but many outstanding people have worked here without ever being promoted one time. Being a registered user, all my posts are easily searched. Please try to find one example of me being disgruntled about my career that even remotely supports your position, you won’t find one.
    In contrast, my position of you is that you’re an imbecile; and I could care less about your career aspirations. There are plenty of examples of your absurdity conveniently scattered throughout this thread to corroborate my view, pick one and review at your leisure. Perhaps consider securing the services of a tutor or maybe a life-coach. Realizing people are different in real-life than they are here, I sincerely hope for all of us that you’re more effective at work than you are articulating your thoughts and giving advice in writing.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Copper Spoon View Post
    You seem to have a fascination with my career and promotion. What makes it so funny is how completely misguided you are. You could be wrong that I never got promoted or you could be wrong that I even want to be promoted. I’m not naïve enough to elaborate further, I’ll let you believe what you choose to believe. Furthermore, I won’t attempt to understand what your captivation is with promotion; but many outstanding people have worked here without ever being promoted one time. Being a registered user, all my posts are easily searched. Please try to find one example of me being disgruntled about my career that even remotely supports your position, you won’t find one.
    In contrast, my position of you is that you’re an imbecile; and I could care less about your career aspirations. There are plenty of examples of your absurdity conveniently scattered throughout this thread to corroborate my view, pick one and review at your leisure. Perhaps consider securing the services of a tutor or maybe a life-coach. Realizing people are different in real-life than they are here, I sincerely hope for all of us that you’re more effective at work than you are articulating your thoughts and giving advice in writing.
    Copper Spoon, what is amazing on this site is how people assume to know so much about who they are trading posts with, or even better, how they want to believe certain things about people they really do not know. The unregistered guest(s) keep giving off jealousy vibes with each post they make, otherwise they wouldn't be so sour in content. Things get so off topic, that I practically believe it is on purpose to distract from the initial issue of the discussion. Other than the entertainment value of letting off a stealth fart in the middle of a crowded room and no one knowing about it till it overtakes their nose, this banter provides about the equal pleasure. Keep chiming in on conversations because at least you have something coherent to say about relevant topics.

Unregistered
    Copper Spoon has picked a fight with me he cannot win because his goal is to prove he is smarter than me. That's impossible to prove through an exchange of message board postings.

I've already won the fight I picked with him because my goal was simply to expose the fact he's just a little ****.

Unregistered
    Today is a day to give thanks. The subject of this thread is gone.lets move on.

Enjoy your day and and whatever blessings it may bring

Today is a day to give thanks. The subject of this thread is gone.lets move on.

Enjoy your day and and whatever blessings it may bring

This...............

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
    This...............
    That..................

Copper Spoon has picked a fight with me he cannot win because his goal is to prove he is smarter than me. That's impossible to prove through an exchange of message board postings.

I've already won the fight I picked with him because my goal was simply to expose the fact he's just a little ****.
    Luckily for me I didn’t have to prove it, you demonstrated it for me with your posts. I was actually feeling a little guilty for the embarrassment you suffered. Glad to see your still in good spirts though.

In the theme of this glorious holiday, I would like to say that I’m thankful for people like you that make us average people look extraordinary with little to no effort on our part.

Unregistered
    He can never run for a political office because many skeletons will come out of the closest regarding his extra marital affairs while with each agency he has worked for to include the (Not so) Secret Service...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234