One more week till bye bye Prev
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

One more week till bye bye Prev

Sweet God can you believe it one more week and we free from this idiot. Actually he been laying low since Sheriff told him bye bye. What a great week ahead. Let the celebrations continue

Unregistered

Happy trails to the biggest egotistical, self serving, narrsosist HCSO has ever employed!

Be careful of what you wish for as you could always get someone worse.

Unregistered
    Hahahaha no way, that guy was a complete moron. He had absolutely no idea what he was doing. Obviously you didn't know him.

And I remember many saying the same thing when Henderson left. They were the same people praising Gee. Now look at you all.

Unregistered
    Don't be surprised if Previtera's departure is only temporary. If I were a certain captain that does all the PR stuff and the one they were grooming for sheriff, I would be mighty worried right now. This goes for Major Feeney too. Especially Feeney, after getting in a fist fight with Colonel Previtera at the range a couple of years ago and Colonel Brown having to break them up. It would look kind of strange if one of Sheriff Gee's staff officers would try and run against him in 2016 don't you think (Hint Hint)?

I think Previtera after being in charge of Vice President Cheney's security detail has a lot more clout in the Republican party than David Gee. Plus, I bet you all the tea in China that Previtera has dirt on some of the people in the upper rankings too. Just some food for thought.

Sign me;
    FRJ Posse

Gee's replacement has already been picked and it is not one of he above.

The republican national party does not have a say in local politics when it comes to Hillsborough County. Gee has the local movers and shakers of the party on his side and will back who he pushes.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
    Gee's replacement has already been picked and it is not one of he above.

The republican national party does not have a say in local politics when it comes to Hillsborough County. Gee has the local movers and shakers of the party on his side and will back who he pushes.
    You cannot be that stupid, hurry up and get to st pete! Only clout you have is in your own mine, youve never held a position higher than Corporal and a glorified driver, the republican party and **** Cheney could care less about you little man! Just go away now! Sheriff Gee will always have the support of the community, this office and all party affiliates!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You cannot be that stupid, hurry up and get to st pete! Only clout you have is in your own mine, youve never held a position higher than Corporal and a glorified driver, the republican party and **** Cheney could care less about you little man! Just go away now! Sheriff Gee will always have the support of the community, this office and all party affiliates!
    This post was meant for two post above

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't be surprised if Previtera's departure is only temporary. If I were a certain captain that does all the PR stuff and the one they were grooming for sheriff, I would be mighty worried right now. This goes for Major Feeney too. Especially Feeney, after getting in a fist fight with Colonel Previtera at the range a couple of years ago and Colonel Brown having to break them up. It would look kind of strange if one of Sheriff Gee's staff officers would try and run against him in 2016 don't you think (Hint Hint)?

I think Previtera after being in charge of Vice President Cheney's security detail has a lot more clout in the Republican party than David Gee. Plus, I bet you all the tea in China that Previtera has dirt on some of the people in the upper rankings too. Just some food for thought.

Sign me;
    FRJ Posse

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast