Real heros - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Real heros

Unregistered

Wow

WOW, now the homeless people are child molesters? Go get them Rambo

Unregistered

Warriors

This is why I put the uniform on each and every day. To keep people safe and sleep better at night!

https://www.google.com/search?q=90+y...23%3B992%3B744

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    WOW, now the homeless people are child molesters? Go get them Rambo

Sex abusers can only live so many feet from a school and park and in the city it gives them two areas and that is under a bridge or 2800 north fed at a motel. For that reason they don't register where they live and are homeless

Unregistered

Homeless are many faces

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sex abusers can only live so many feet from a school and park and in the city it gives them two areas and that is under a bridge or 2800 north fed at a motel. For that reason they don't register where they live and are homeless
    Only a few here really have a clue as to defining the homeless. No not that actual "title" they get because they don't own a home or rent an apartment, but THEY ARE HOMELESS for many reasons. Paramedics and Cops know quite a bit about the more well known homeless and they are not virgins or angels in any sense of the word.

For you ACLU liberals, you really haven't a true clue. If all your experience is you stood in a food line on a thanksgiving for 3 hrs at a local feeding spot and talked to a few "homeless" you are a tool. Let's go back to the Fort Lauderdale days of the beautiful camp for the homeless on NW 1 Ave and NW 2 St. There were many street people who enjoyed the gifts of free food and med care but would never follow the rules. 98% plus didn't care to get a job or do anything to improve their status in society, unless it was given free to them. 99.9% of these homeless were not the wall street brokers, bankers etc, nor do I buy that 1 paycheck away from homeless BULL.

They are criminals with arrests from a-z and most are probably not wanting to be saved, will not trade their lifestyle for a clean living with no booze or drugs so go ahead and waste your $$$ and time on them. You'd be better off going to the shelters like 7 and Sunrise to those obeying the rules, working a job(s) and trying to get back on their feet. Sorry if I don't seem like I want to give those homeless a chance, but if you really knew them for a length of time, you'd see the same people for YEARS doing what they do best, finding those who will let them do what they want, when and where and knowing where to go for free stuff and they'll smell so bad or act weird so you'll just feed them and leave them alone...so next time go to shelter, salvation army or a known successful program

Unregistered

I think?

I think they were also busy chasing homeless people that they didn't have time to investigate?

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/12/us/new...html?hpt=hp_t2

Unregistered

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12