Real heros
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Real heros

Unregistered

Real heros

I got to say you guys are real heros , putting your lives in danger by going after 90 yr olds feeding homeless folks! I'm fighting for pay raises for you guys for letting me sleep better at night!!!

Unregistered
    Do you really think these officers had a choice in issuing the citation? If you honestly believe they did in fact have a choice, you are living on another planet. The PD had no part of issuing these laws. Go back to sitting behind your computer and yapping about nonsense

Unregistered

Great Job FLPD

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do you really think these officers had a choice in issuing the citation? If you honestly believe they did in fact have a choice, you are living on another planet. The PD had no part of issuing these laws. Go back to sitting behind your computer and yapping about nonsense
    I want to say Thanks to all the FLPD officers who have again been hung out to dry by the MORONS in the MEDIA for just doing their job they were ordered to do.

The "homeless" have been much more than an eyesore since the 70's. I still remember the homeless camp, the do gooders back then are the same. Rather than work with others and the churches in feeding the homeless in a safe and controlled location, they want to put them out on the beach or in the parks. Hey dooches, would you really want your kids seeing them doing all their K R A P in the view of your kids? Oh sure you would, well then, take a busload back to your neighborhood and feed them there! Then go clean up their trash, their POO POO and PEE PEE cause when they got to go, they go! Oh and don't forget when they want to do their crack or jump a booty call in plain view of your kids, yeah that's wonderful things for them to remember.

Oh and again, in your neighborhood all day lone dooches.With all the honest worker non crack monster vagrants, homeless etc out there, hows your property taxes working? Too Bad Dirty Ernie is long gone or he could have entertained your kids daily at Fed and Oakland. I applaud the Mayor, the commission and the cops for doing what is right. Arrest every jerk who has to stand out and feel better about themselves, get 15 minutes of fame and then where do they go home to? Yeah to another place where no homeless people congregate.

Unregistered

Sure thing Kojak

I can remember a supervisor telling me once to lock up the guys selling ballons and flowers on the corners. Guess what Kojak I didn't ! Instead I focused on the low lifes selling crack to anyone out there including children. So go lock up your 90 yr old man feeding people U Gerk Off

Unregistered
    I agree.. and I am a LEO and embarrassed by these trifle.. petty actions ! We have enough crap to do with all the burglary's, robberies rapes and murders.. really guys.. how silly can you make us look.. where is your common sense..

By the way there is a statute for oral sex.. try and go enforce that one too you idiot!

Your actions made the national news.. just what we needed.. !!!

Unregistered

Petty Sheeeeit

I bet these guys who try to enforce the emperors new rule are the type who brag to others how tuff their job is? Well I'm sure they try to impress the girlfriends/Wive's . Can you imagine a sitting judge has to entertain this in their courtroom?

Unregistered

How about this?

I want to say Thanks to all the FLPD officers who have again been hung out to dry by the MORONS in the MEDIA for just doing their job they were ordered to do.

The "homeless" have been much more than an eyesore since the 70's. I still remember the homeless camp, the do gooders back then are the same. Rather than work with others and the churches in feeding the homeless in a safe and controlled location, they want to put them out on the beach or in the parks. Hey dooches, would you really want your kids seeing them doing all their K R A P in the view of your kids? Oh sure you would, well then, take a busload back to your neighborhood and feed them there! Then go clean up their trash, their POO POO and PEE PEE cause when they got to go, they go! Oh and don't forget when they want to do their crack or jump a booty call in plain view of your kids, yeah that's wonderful things for them to remember.

Oh and again, in your neighborhood all day lone dooches.With all the honest worker non crack monster vagrants, homeless etc out there, hows your property taxes working? Too Bad Dirty Ernie is long gone or he could have entertained your kids daily at Fed and Oakland. I applaud the Mayor, the commission and the cops for doing what is right. Arrest every jerk who has to stand out and feel better about themselves, get 15 minutes of fame and then where do they go home to? Yeah to another place where no homeless people congregate.

How about this one tough guy?

A wealthy politician can sell $2500 per plate for dinner to raise money for his or her campaign to other wealthy individuals , each for their own personal gain in the matter? But some 90 yr old man who gives food to the poor or homeless has to be cited to go to court for his actions! Gotta say what a country!

Unregistered

Some super heros for sure

Hey Kojak , try enforcing these also?

Oral stimulation is not the only form of sex that is highly regulated, however. The State of Virginia dictates that it is illegal to have sex with the lights on. In Florida, Massachussetts, Montana and Virginia, it is illegal to have sex in any position other than missionary. In Oklahoma, pre-marital sex is against the law. Nevada considers sex without the use of a condom to be illegal. In Texas, the use or ownership of more than six dildos may qualify you for a felony. In Georgia, sex toys are banned altogether.

Unregistered

really,tough guy?

How about this one tough guy?

A wealthy politician can sell $2500 per plate for dinner to raise money for his or her campaign to other wealthy individuals , each for their own personal gain in the matter? But some 90 yr old man who gives food to the poor or homeless has to be cited to go to court for his actions! Gotta say what a country!
    OK, your point of a politician and a fund raiser has what to do with the homeless being fed in an area that is not authorized by the city commission. But since you seem so passionate about feeding the homeless, answer these questions for me..........Mr concerned citizen
    Do you live or have a business in this area that obviously is affected by large groups of homeless hanging out?
    Are you one of the concerned citizens who are out there helping to feed the homeless?
    Would you like to show up at the next feeding and offer to feed all the homeless at YOUR HOUSE or would you rather go help say at a church that is just a block or two away and recognized as a legit feeding location?

Gee let's all think about your answers.
    And let's quickly get to the job you have as you obviously don't work for the government, especially the FLPD, because if you did go ahead and refuse to work the assignment and see what happens to you and your job mr concerned citizen.

But please go to the park, bring your SUV so the homeless can pile in and go to your house and I bet all your neighbors will love you and help. Make it a weekly thing OK...

Unregistered
    Very short staff. But the ducks are not the problem it's the homeless drug addicts, alcoholic, child molesters who all have EBT cards and are far from starving

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast