Eric Hall at it again Part 2- now he's changing our shifts
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Eric Hall at it again Part 2- now he's changing our shifts

OMG, will this idiot please stop. Now he's out to change our shifts, hiding behind needs of the department. There are NO NEEDS of the department. Tallahassee you need to reel this F...ing idiot back in. Stand by for grievances galore. We have a memo saying the shifts we are on are good until 2016, now Hall thinks he needs to change the world. GHQ do you not realize there were NO issues ON troop K until this idiot showed up.

He continuously messes with us. While I am at, since my rdo is Saturday November 1, I will NOT be driving my reports to you Hall. I will not have my reports relayed by another Trooper. You will get them onMonday morning. You're self imposed deadline of the first day is BS. IF I have to walk to my car and give the reports to someone on my rdo, I will be claiming four hours. Enough is enough.

Unregistered
    Hooray for rotating shifts. Were just like Troop D. If he can't get back to Troop D then he will change Troop K to Troop D. And why because he's the District Captain and can do what he wants to.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hooray for rotating shifts. Were just like Troop D. If he can't get back to Troop D then he will change Troop K to Troop D. And why because he's the District Captain and can do what he wants to.
    he loves the D!!!! And he loves Troop D.

Unregistered
    They will only understand one thing.

WORK SLOW DOWN!!!!!!!

TALK TO YOUR SQUAD MEMBERS

Unregistered
    Now day shift will know how the other side lives. As Hall said in the meeting with relief shift. I don't care what you work it doesn't affect me. Wow true leader.

Unregistered

Give him a year or so

Guys, be patient. When Cindy Williams drops......She will recommend that Hall becomes the next troop commander for D and he will be out of your hair. Then we in D a much bigger troop will show him SLOW DOWN.

Unregistered
    Guys, be patient. When Cindy Williams drops......She will recommend that Hall becomes the next troop commander for D and he will be out of your hair. Then we in D a much bigger troop will show him SLOW DOWN.
    This guy needs to go back to wall paper school or whatever he did before he came to FHP. UN-freakingbelievable.
    What a miserable ******* he is.

Unregistered
    Now day shift will know how the other side lives. As Hall said in the meeting with relief shift. I don't care what you work it doesn't affect me. Wow true leader.
    What he is doing is only a taste of what Troop F deals with everyday.

Unregistered
    Before FHP, he was a dispatcher at some podunk police department ! 😂😂😂

Unregistered
    Before FHP, he was a dispatcher at some podunk police department ! 😂😂😂
    And now 10 years later he is your Captain making your life miserable so who gets the last laugh!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast