Halloween Horr Night - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    No that's not a lie. He attended with his wife and had a great time talking to us and our wives and girlfriends. Ah jealous that you didn't get invited? Trust me the Chief is pretty sharp he knows who posts. But that doesn't matter to you, you are going to the City Manager & commissioners with your complaints soon, right tough guy.

My opinion is He knows who you and your coward friends are he just waiting for the right time to deal with you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No that's not a lie. He attended with his wife and had a great time talking to us and our wives and girlfriends. Ah jealous that you didn't get invited? Trust me the Chief is pretty sharp he knows who posts. But that doesn't matter to you, you are going to the City Manager & commissioners with your complaints soon, right tough guy.

My opinion is He knows who you and your coward friends are he just waiting for the right time to deal with you.
    The right time to deal with me and my cowardly friends...hmmm. ..So what you are basically saying is that if we voice our opinions and concerns and don't condone what the chief does then we are targets and he will deal with us? According to the US Constitution I have the right to use my voice to state my opinion no matter if he likes what is said or not. Unfortunately, we know what happens to officers who don't condone his favoritism, methods and cronyism. Those officers are now gone which is a shame. To bad the Chief doesn't care what some officers think or feel.

Unregistered
    Oh I am sure the chief cares what 99% of the officers think in this department, just not what you think

Unregistered
    P.s Semper Fi

Unregistered
    Oh I am sure the chief cares what 99% of the officers think in this department, just not what you think
    Sure. He really cares. Not.

Unregistered
    Where is the Deputy Chief in all of this? The DC is an awesome dude, but is this job just a listing on his resume? Will he eventually take over and restore this agency? Will he right the wrongs and stop BD from being a LT and promote people who have time and grade? Will he go in order on a Sergeant's list or will he pick a Sgt. based on ass kissing?

People, please way in, your professional opinion matters; this is a democracy unlike what others may have said. Oh, will he continue to allow the county PBA Vice President to double dip? Also, will he fix our dispacth issue and have the balls to tell the city manager we need to form a consortium with Margate and move forward with a professional and relaible communication system?

Feeling hopeful......

Unregistered
    Where is the Deputy Chief in all of this? The DC is an awesome dude, but is this job just a listing on his resume? Will he eventually take over and restore this agency? Will he right the wrongs and stop BD from being a LT and promote people who have time and grade? Will he go in order on a Sergeant's list or will he pick a Sgt. based on ass kissing?

People, please way in, your professional opinion matters; this is a democracy unlike what others may have said. Oh, will he continue to allow the county PBA Vice President to double dip? Also, will he fix our dispacth issue and have the balls to tell the city manager we need to form a consortium with Margate and move forward with a professional and relaible communication system?

Feeling hopeful......
    I feel strongly that Lees would make an awesome Chief. He worked his way up... earned his way up. Not by kissing butt. To bad we can't make him Chief now. I'd take him in a minute.

Unregistered

Feeling hopeful......
    BD will be LT one day. She will be great despite her rough uphill battle. She is a fighter. Everyone who has a problem with her can jump ship or get in line because at the end of the day whether you like her or not, agree with the Chief or not, disagree or agree with dispatch....we are all on the same team...same side...it
    s about time everyone acts that way. Hate them or love them, we are all brothers and when on the streets... our life may be on the line...that's when personal opinions and feelings go out the window...

TVR

Unregistered
    BD will be LT one day. She will be great despite her rough uphill battle. She is a fighter. Everyone who has a problem with her can jump ship or get in line because at the end of the day whether you like her or not, agree with the Chief or not, disagree or agree with dispatch....we are all on the same team...same side...it
    s about time everyone acts that way. Hate them or love them, we are all brothers and when on the streets... our life may be on the line...that's when personal opinions and feelings go out the window...

TVR

TVR= https://www.google.com/search?q=TVR&...w=1366&bih=643

Unregistered
    Ok Larry Scates stop posting youtube videos. They were funny until you posted one of our own at Walmart being filmed by a citizen that knows you. Pretty disgusting if you ask me.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345