Halloween Horr Night - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well said, this agency has become a more professional organization over the past several years due to the current administration. It is sad that a few very unprofessional officers by way of personal attacks on this blog have made it appear to outsiders that we a vicious group of hate mongers and backstabbers. Unfortunately unfounded personal attacks on the Chief and his staff are the targets of choice of these keyboard cowards. The truth never enters into these attacks only enuendos, rumors and outright lies. The vast majority of police officers on this department are dedicated to public service and the betterment of the community we serve. We support the administration on its efforts to make this a better place to work. The words honor, integrity, fidelity and service mean everything to the majority of the members of this department, please don't judge us on the rants and raves of the few who believe this site exists for the sole purpose of assassinating a persons character.
    You just proved what has been previously stated. You and the few other bottom feeders in this department are all about rants raves and especially character assassination. You attack individuals from the shadows because given your standing in the department, if your identity was known, most likely no one would give your opinion a second thought. Sad that you choose a cowards way of attacking your coworkers, you truly are despicable.

Unregistered
    Being a Police Officers is one of the most time honered professions. Using a blog to trash your fellow officers is by far one of the lowest things a person can do. There is never an excuse for doing it and all it does is bring dishonor to the profession we all love. Anyone who attempts to destroy another persons character ANONONYMOUSLY is by definition a coward.

Unregistered
    Being a Police Officers is one of the most time honered professions. Using a blog to trash your fellow officers is by far one of the lowest things a person can do. There is never an excuse for doing it and all it does is bring dishonor to the profession we all love. Anyone who attempts to destroy another persons character ANONONYMOUSLY is by definition a coward.
    Very true. There is never an excuse to trash other officers you are correct.... so why is it OK for the Chief to destroy or attempt to destroy dome of his officers here? I'm not bashing, not throwing names around or spreading rumors. I'm serious when I am asking why is ok for him to destroy people and their character? Because he is Chief? Well, that is a disgrace and brings dishonor to our professional as well.

Unregistered
    Your "chief" is a joke. All professional, law enforcement execs knows it.

Unregistered
    Your "chief" is a joke. All professional, law enforcement execs knows it.
    I truly hope they do. Just wish the commissioners would do something about it.

Unregistered
    Department has never been so good. Officers from other agencies want to come to creek. Yes we have a few babies who write stupid lies. We don't all agree with every move but for the most part it is all good. So stop crying except your great pay for what you get paid to do.

If it's so bad then leave. Babies

Unregistered
    Very true. There is never an excuse to trash other officers you are correct.... so why is it OK for the Chief to destroy or attempt to destroy dome of his officers here? I'm not bashing, not throwing names around or spreading rumors. I'm serious when I am asking why is ok for him to destroy people and their character? Because he is Chief? Well, that is a disgrace and brings dishonor to our professional as well.
    You can't be serious, if your talking about officers that are receiving discipline or have just been terminated they are the ones that brought dishonor to this department. Plus I don't see the Chief trashing anyone on this site or anywhere else. These officers you elude to made uprofessional choices. The Chief is reacting to their irresponsible, reckless, stupid behavior.

Unregistered
    Seriously....who gives a f*ck

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2043884]You can't be serious, if your talking about officers that are receiving discipline or have just been terminated they are the ones that brought dishonor to this department. Plus I don't see the Chief trashing anyone on this site or anywhere else. These officers you elude to made uprofessional choices. The Chief is reacting

Every single officer in this dept has done or said something wrong in their career . No one is without sin. There are good officers that have been disciplined or terminated. Unfortunately, if you are not in a certain group you are watched like a hawk for mistakes while others can make them without punishment.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2044115]
    You can't be serious, if your talking about officers that are receiving discipline or have just been terminated they are the ones that brought dishonor to this department. Plus I don't see the Chief trashing anyone on this site or anywhere else. These officers you elude to made uprofessional choices. The Chief is reacting

Every single officer in this dept has done or said something wrong in their career . No one is without sin. There are good officers that have been disciplined or terminated. Unfortunately, if you are not in a certain group you are watched like a hawk for mistakes while others can make them without punishment.
    Last edited by mod 661; 11-06-2014 at 12:19 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast