Singing Acapella - Page 3
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    The PBA is never supposed turn a member against another PBA member. The representation should be equal, fair and without bias, maintaining a United front against the city for equal justice for all PAYING MEMBERS, INCLUDING LT's.

Unregistered
    Remember when everyone was family not driven by a jerk that makes everyone turn on each other.

Unregistered
    I long for the day when all of us stand together, but until there is a chief who unites us it is only a distant dream. A chief who doesn't divide us, but builds a strong family. A chief who wants us to succeed, who doesn't attempt to file criminal charges against his officers, leave on admin leave for 18 months and look at their every move with hopes of hurting them. "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke. Well, it is time for the good men and women to stop doing nothing and conquer the evil of an admin that wants us to fear them.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just curious why you are mentioning me in this post? Since there were only a few people in the hearing I can't for the life of me figure out why it was "atrocious " when it has nothing to do with you. Please leave my name out of your posts and rants. Thank you.
    why is a good question. it could be applied to lots of things. why has crime not gone down since you were hired as a 'crime analyst? why is it you need to hold certain people's hands in order for them to do their job? why are you even here at all? why do i have to fill out TPS reports with the new cover sheet?

Mann-O-War

Thumbs up Unreal

Just when you think things could not get stranger at CCPD you hear about our PBA rep being involved in interviewing the members he is suppose to represent. This is a major conflict of interest and the State PBA leaders should review this conduct at very least.

This is just another example of the lack of leadership and bullying atmosphere that exists at CCPD. It's either the chief's way or you are gone. This shows why new officers are leaving before their careers ever get started. The revolving hiring door will remain open and quality officers will look elsewhere.

A closer look at the "real" CRIME STATS might be a good place to look.

A vote of no confidence is the only way to let out city officials know what is really going on here.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2034860]
    so you are saying that the chief will too? coppola is now in the company of biondolillo. chief even knew they were friends. so it should not be surprising, chief wanted coppola in that role, now he doesn't. sounds a bit bi-polar ......? or just a little slow in seeing things right. chief hasn't made good choices in the hiring arena and i hear tammy will win her job back after that atrocious arbitration. lets see what mann has next to pull from his............... hat. it actually more unbelieveable that the city still stands behind this guy, mistake after mistake, all because to him, it personal, not business. bah-aaaaaaa[/QUOTE

Atrocious arbitration? Were you there?
    Still waiting for an answer on why the arbitration was atrocious since it appears you were there to witness it?

Unregistered
    You know what is wild about this thread. .its the same people babies wah wah wah over and over about nothing. Chief moves Coppola so what? He moved Rob, Kathy, Ryan, Henry and Fred in the last several months. He also promoted Dan, puts Barretto in the Det bureau, Hall and Marts are going street crimes, hes also moving Bradshaw and John and I hear he is hiring 6 new cops. He had an arbitration on Tammy and I doubt shes coming back. God help us if people like you whiny keyboard cowards were making the calls. Grow up.

Unregistered
    You know what is wild about this thread. .its the same people babies wah wah wah over and over about nothing. Chief moves Coppola so what? He moved Rob, Kathy, Ryan, Henry and Fred in the last several months. He also promoted Dan, puts Barretto in the Det bureau, Hall and Marts are going street crimes, hes also moving Bradshaw and John and I hear he is hiring 6 new cops. He had an arbitration on Tammy and I doubt shes coming back. God help us if people like you whiny keyboard cowards were making the calls. Grow up.
    Still haven't heard why it was an atrocious arbitration.

Unregistered

The pointe is the Lt. stood up and did what he believed was right by holding the detective with no experience (FDLE) accountable.

Too bad Sgt, BIG F didn't stand up for Larry after he promised him street crimes. BIG F smarter at playing the game though.

Unregistered
    Chief stay off leo affairs
    Last edited by mod 661; 10-15-2014 at 11:43 AM.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast