Singing Acapella - Page 2
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Weaop_aiTg

yea ............... thanks for nothing

Unregistered
    The fact that the LT was kicked out of DB does not matter. What I find disturbing is the Chief had our VP do the investigation. RS was at best a lazy detective, that didn’t get along with the LT. He only interviewed a couple of detectives. That was good enough for the chief. The DC could have spoke to the detectives. I am not sticking up for the LT, I think having a lap dogs who wants to keep his job at PBA and will give the Chief any results he ask for is a kangaroo court. Hopefully you or I are not investigated by the overfeed VP!

Unregistered
    we all should sleep better knowing that the VP of the PBA Rod Skirvin had a part in a 'secret survey' against one of our own. it just goes to show you nothing has changed over time, chief is still scared and oblivious to how things should be done, just wants things done his way.

and skirvin just goes along with it, even though that is exactly the opposite of what a rep/vice-president of OUR union is supposed to do. keep paying your PBA dues, Rod needs the extra cash.

Unregistered
    Let's see, Chief gets rid of his BFF Biondolillo. Chief gets rid of his the Biondolillo clone/BFF replacement Coppola.

His new hires, for the most part, seem to be a bit, errrr lackluster, the one's that have left included.
    (Except for Dave Tablada. Great guy and he was an asset for sure and will be missed.)

Is anyone safe from this mann's wrath. Is it wrath, or a touch of bi-polarism?

P.S. How is it that the VP PBA Union guy concocts a SECRET SURVEY against one of the membership. Isn't Skirvin & Co. supposed to be on the members (our) side ? ! Shouldn't THAT in itself make us lose confidence in the ENTIRE system?

DUMBO EARS
    Dumbo ears, Less than 12 months on, promoted to detective, chiefs girl just like bd. no one is surprised this happened. Dom should have let her do whatever she wanted just like the rest of the chiefs flunkies here. Wake up city officials, dom has helped all if you during elections

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaz Stevens, Genius View Post
    You rock Chaz.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2034474]so you are saying that the chief will too? coppola is now in the company of biondolillo. chief even knew they were friends. so it should not be surprising, chief wanted coppola in that role, now he doesn't. sounds a bit bi-polar ......? or just a little slow in seeing things right. chief hasn't made good choices in the hiring arena and i hear tammy will win her job back after that atrocious arbitration. lets see what mann has next to pull from his............... hat. it actually more unbelieveable that the city still stands behind this guy, mistake after mistake, all because to him, it personal, not business. bah-aaaaaaa[/QUOTE

Atrocious arbitration? Were you there?

Unregistered
    Atrocious arbitration? Were you there?

Unregistered

Smile

were you?

speaking of mann-datory, let's see the similarities:

Tesla's Model S sedans equipped with Tesla's 85 kWh battery pack and the dual-motor all-wheel-drive system (DUAL-PERSONALITIES) will be able to go from zero to 60 miles )YUP, THAT'S MANN FOR SURE) an hour in just 3.2 seconds

To reach those speeds, the cars will have three driver-selectable settings: "Normal," Sport" and "Insane (I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO MAKE THIS UP ! !."

Tesla is also adding semi-autonomous driving features to its cars that will allow owners to leave some of the driving to the car's on-board computers. (MANN HAS HAD THIS FOR A LONG TIME. MANN=KIM JONG UN OF CREEK) The features will come standard, and the automaker has been building them into cars on the assembly line for the past two weeks.
    These systems use sensors (MARTI) and cameras (CAMERAS) to help keep the car in its lane on highways while maintaining a safe following distance behind cars ahead.

The car will be able to automatically change lanes while avoiding other vehicles (CHANGE POLICY/CONTRACT) when the driver uses the turn signal (WHENEVER HE FEELS LIKE IT). It will also change the car's speed automatically to adjust to different speed limits as determined by cameras that read speed limit signs. (MARTI TELLS HIM WHAT TO DO)
    While using these "autopilot" features, drivers will not be required to keep their hands on the steering wheel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juXCX3dhz8Y

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    were you?

speaking of mann-datory, let's see the similarities:

Tesla's Model S sedans equipped with Tesla's 85 kWh battery pack and the dual-motor all-wheel-drive system (DUAL-PERSONALITIES) will be able to go from zero to 60 miles )YUP, THAT'S MANN FOR SURE) an hour in just 3.2 seconds

To reach those speeds, the cars will have three driver-selectable settings: "Normal," Sport" and "Insane (I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO MAKE THIS UP ! !."

Tesla is also adding semi-autonomous driving features to its cars that will allow owners to leave some of the driving to the car's on-board computers. (MANN HAS HAD THIS FOR A LONG TIME. MANN=KIM JONG UN OF CREEK) The features will come standard, and the automaker has been building them into cars on the assembly line for the past two weeks.
    These systems use sensors (MARTI) and cameras (CAMERAS) to help keep the car in its lane on highways while maintaining a safe following distance behind cars ahead.

The car will be able to automatically change lanes while avoiding other vehicles (CHANGE POLICY/CONTRACT) when the driver uses the turn signal (WHENEVER HE FEELS LIKE IT). It will also change the car's speed automatically to adjust to different speed limits as determined by cameras that read speed limit signs. (MARTI TELLS HIM WHAT TO DO)
    While using these "autopilot" features, drivers will not be required to keep their hands on the steering wheel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juXCX3dhz8Y
    Just curious why you are mentioning me in this post? Since there were only a few people in the hearing I can't for the life of me figure out why it was "atrocious " when it has nothing to do with you. Please leave my name out of your posts and rants. Thank you.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast