Singing Acapella - Page 13
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My goodness do you ever get tired of bashing your fellow officers? With your record of screw ups you should be the last person trashing anyone especially a/your boss. You are just making yourself look more and more pathetic. Please stop and try to salvage what little is left of your checkered reputation.
    Oh, please indulge us with your knowledge of the author/s of these posts! We may have alot less years than some, but it doesn't matter. Just like it doesn't matter who we work for now. You especially should know that

Unregistered
    They (she/he) are not going to. They would be the same one's content on getting the shit beat out of them from inside their own car or never stopping to do actual police work. True 'keyboard cowards', HIDING behind whatever they can and never being in the fight to begin with.

Unregistered
    What is really is sad is the fact that these officers that anonymously trash other officers don't realize how pathetic they are viewed by most of the officers that read this blog. When they are around their fellow officers they try to create this image of being a stand up type guy who is all about the brotherhood of police officers but in reality they are slimy scrupulous individuals with no morals who do everything in their power to inflict pain on fellow officers that they don't like. these cheap shot artists really never cared about the camaraderie of being apart of an organization of police officers, it's all about petty jealousies and the fact that their career has stalled.

Unregistered
    What is really is sad is the fact that these officers that anonymously trash other officers don't realize how pathetic they are viewed by most of the officers that read this blog. When they are around their fellow officers they try to create this image of being a stand up type guy who is all about the brotherhood of police officers but in reality they are slimy scrupulous individuals with no morals who do everything in their power to inflict pain on fellow officers that they don't like. these cheap shot artists really never cared about the camaraderie of being apart of an organization of police officers, it's all about petty jealousies and the fact that their career has stalled.
    THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT, BUT YOU'RE GRASP OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE NEVER CEASES TO AMAZE! I AM SURE YOU MEANT: "UN"......

scru·pu·lous
    ˈskro͞opyələs/Submit
    adjective
    (of a person or process) diligent, thorough, and extremely attentive to details.
    "the research has been carried out with scrupulous attention to detail"
    synonyms: careful, meticulous, painstaking, thorough, assiduous, sedulous, attentive, conscientious, punctilious,
    synonyms: honest, honorable, upright, upstanding, high-minded, right-minded, moral, ethical, good, virtuous, principled, incorruptible
    "a scrupulous man"

Unregistered
    Viewed by Others as pathetic? Slimy scrupulous individuals with no morals who inflict pain? I agree, but it is the other way around. Some who are upset go overboard, but a few have a right go be upset with the way things have been done. Favoritism, putting a knife in someone's back to get ahead, people with no experience getting promoted . People are unhappy.

Unregistered
    Viewed by Others as pathetic? Slimy scrupulous individuals with no morals who inflict pain? I agree, but it is the other way around. Some who are upset go overboard, but a few have a right go be upset with the way things have been done. Favoritism, putting a knife in someone's back to get ahead, people with no experience getting promoted . People are unhappy.
    Thankful for an accurate assessment of what is really going on.

Unregistered
    Knife in the back to get promoted....really? No experience...really?
    Same old song,
    When you are a slug and a screw up but have seniority doesn't mean you get the job .... Grow up

HAPPY THANKGIVING

Unregistered
    Knife in the back to get promoted....really? No experience...really?
    Same old song,
    When you are a slug and a screw up but have seniority doesn't mean you get the job .... Grow up

HAPPY THANKGIVING
    I did not insult anyone in my last post. Yet, you call people slugs and screw ups and to grow up. I thought that my post was accurate. If you feel the need to insult people it usually means you feel guilty subconsciously or are trying to defend something, but don't know how to defend it. It is not me that needs to grow up. I did not insult anyone or slam anyone. It is you that obviously needs to grow up because you feel the need to insult someone.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213