New parody posted online Oct 6 of Collier Cty RAMBOSK PR Dept SAFE & SOUND goes viral

Banned LEO Affairs Road Patrol

New parody posted online Oct 6 of Collier Cty RAMBOSK PR Dept SAFE & SOUND goes viral

Check out the RE-EDITED Collier LEOs song video SAFE&SOUND with Collier Deputies singing and struttin' how safe Collier is! LMAO!!! The Rambosk PR department of 5-6 folks stays busy for little Collier.

http://wp.me/p4JE1Q-Ae

The re-edit has the ninjas dancing in it - missing people - abused citizens - all pointed at Collier County's Rambosk who was unable to catch them in Collier after more than 3 months of operations there.

Even of the last Naples Ninja robbery FHP got there FIRST! Not a good situation men.....at all !

Rambosk's ninja home invasion investigations are......ongoing.

Unregistered
    As an outsider that has watched your parody, I am a bit confused.

OK the SO video is a bit corny but they are obviously trying to reach out to their community by making it.

It appears RX Meds are an issue there as in most FL counties. Not sure of the specifics. Is there a dirty DR. no one will touch?

As for the "missing" folks, more will have to be provided before I opine.

I got most of the references in the parody and it, along with the cheese factor of the original video are entertaining.

Unfortunately, I can see where the issues raised are actually NOT entertainment, but open to interpretation.

Don't knock those on a video that are trying to help their community. If dopes involved, no narc cop will be in a video, regardless of its intent.

Any media reports you can post to enlighten us?

Sure thing. Check out John Tirrell's involvement in missing pills AND his own underage children's consumption of alcohol under Tirrell's own roof. Drinking "more wine than water" as one of the teens Abby Tirrell boldly pasted on social media networks with descriptions and pictures. Including her 15-year-old brother John Tirrell IV "bartender in training' mixing Margaritas - one of the Tirrell's family favorites. What's happened? Nothing from what we hear - he wears Rambosk's Buddy Teflon. Tirrell was also the person who had sole control of a site with 1000's of illegal class x pills that he promised to call narcotics to the scene on Aug 4th - he didn't and all those pills vanished - there are photos of many of them. naplesninjanews.com search Tirrell you'll read/see much more. You can also GOOGLE: John Tirrell Naples. Thanks for your interest.
    Last edited by Einstein; 11-14-2014 at 03:00 AM.

The missing men were last seen with CCSO Calkins - he was last seen with each of them in his patrol vehicle - on separate occasions - months apart. There is a reward off $100K in $25K segments from Tyler Perry for information about the men.