What the... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What the...

Unregistered
    Well said... You must be one of the slugs that needs to be gotten rid of. You think you are owed the world just because you show up for work. Earn you pay or go where the grass is greener.

Unregistered
    Youre agency is the most corrupt police department ive ever seen,it needs 2 b shut down 4 its corruption,r u admiting 2 quotas,florida is 1 of the most corupt in the nation,so corupt they had 2 pas a law that states no quotas and no policing 4 profit,do u need 2 b audited 4 that.and youre forefeture siezures r corupting u even more.its incentivizing u 2 lie even more than u normaly do,ive personaly xpereienced youre corupton and i did not like it.u r suposed 2 up hold the law not break it

Unregistered
    Maybe you should learn to write.

Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    May b u should learn not 2 break the law and think that u r above it.this is america not north korea

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well said... You must be one of the slugs that needs to be gotten rid of. You think you are owed the world just because you show up for work. Earn you pay or go where the grass is greener.
    I do show up to work everyday, that part is true. I do my job and do it well. Never received a low eval. Been here a long time, probably longer than you. I've seen the change. I've some things get better and some things worse. My strongest trait is knowing myself, my abilities, and my limitations. I didn't pursue rank because I recognized I didn't have the needed skill set, not because I lacked the ability to lead. The Marine Corps had already taught me that. We were taught to be leaders, to get the job done. Not to **** your buddy to advance yourself, not to kiss ass. I didn't have it in me to build my career by kissing ass and stepping on my fellow officers, so at the line I stayed. You can go ahead and call me a slug for that if you wish. It'll be a false statement, but uttering falsehoods doesn't seem to be a problem for you. You should easily make Major or at least Captain before you retire, congratulations.

Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    reading this stuf makes me think how i cant even imagine how corupt it is there.this is why if u serve in this position u need 2 have body cameras on at all times while u r on duty,im up 2 1800 videos of police coruption acros r country and counting

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12