Next Sheriff - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Next Sheriff

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So civilian directors who already make $$$ were given take home brand new Ford Edges. They must have been told to back the cars in their designated spaces so we wouldn't see the county star tags. Oh they pay 100 bucks a month for the usage.
    I guess no one ever read the policy on those directors getting take home cars....Example HR has to be able to respond 24 for EO Complaints. MIS to handle the systems etc etc.

Look at other agencies they also do the same thing. Four Escapes are not a big ripple in the pond of our budget, now buying the ICS crap...that's totally different or new programs for HR or the new CAD...ugh...

People are so quit to throw rocks. But damn few really provide feedback or different approaches to fix things...

Unregistered

Cad..

The Directors make enough money they don't need take home cars.. as far as the CAD the current company was bought out and will no longer be upgraded, so no choice

Unregistered

Cars

Like the directors will respond 24/7...specifically the MIS director.. they have people on call for I.T.

Unregistered

Learn To Spell

Whoever is posting all the YouTube videos about Charlotte County Cop Corruption is right on with their observations, however, can you please get your grammar correct! It's not "there forum" but rather "their forum. EVERY video improperly uses the term "their" as "there," along with other poor grammar. Sorry to nitpick but if you're going to go to this level, present your information properly. Maybe have your wife edit it first! LOL

Unregistered
    I do that 4 the gramar nazis

Unregistered

Lie and get away with it

What happen to "when you lie you get fired"? Well that didn't happen just two weeks off. What happen to the criminal charges of false police report and leaving the scene of an accident? Well the people that got let go for lying should make a complaint.

Unregistered
    i would love to know the story of corruption that you are speaking of

Unregistered

Please contact charlotte county copwatch on facebook with youre story of corruption

Please contact charlotte county copwatch on facebook with youre story of corruption

Unregistered
    It was an internal affairs complaint and a story ran in the Charlotte Sun this week. 2 weeks of for lying but why not criminal charges. It would happen to a normal citizen if they made a false police report and left the scene of an accident with property damage. Since it occurred in the city maybe they'll pick up the charges. Maybe someone should contact them.

Unregistered

Need name of charlotte county,florida,sheriff that filed false report

Need name of charlotte county,florida,sheriff that filed false report.i cant find it on the sun,can you give link and name then i can foia for reports to see if they did any thing

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast