State Car Games - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: State Car Games

Unregistered
    I think Big J would call you a coward. You seem to think in order to be a real man, you would have to come here under another name and call people names. Instead, why don't you be a real man and speak to Big J face to face and stop being a coward.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I agree, the people in Circuit six are equal to the folks on the " Island of Misfit Toys " Hey Circuit Six people, grow up and get some ba##s. Either file the paperwork or shut the hell up.
    As said before, either step up to the plate, or shut the hell up...

Unregistered
    I agree, the people in Circuit six are equal to the folks on the " Island of Misfit Toys " Hey Circuit Six people, grow up and get some ba##s. Either file the paperwork or shut the hell up.

I agree 6 needs to file a grievance if any of this is true. Not caring if Big J exist or not and perhaps even funnier is they picked a office that doesn't exist on purpose cause they know this crap doesn't happen. People seriously can not be stupid enough to use their own car.

Unregistered
    Sadly this is true. Many officers are eating their mileage because the state cars are death traps. We were told that no one in the state is getting mileage, it is either the state car or nothing. In fact if the office car is broken down the supervisor has to contact other offices in their circuit to see if their car is available to use. We have had to drive sometimes 40-50 miles just to pick up the other car for the day. Is it like this in other circuits/regions??

Unregistered
    That is nuts driving to get the car will you all file a grievance . You obviously have a idiotic CA wanting to make a name for themselves. Wacked and you are wackier if you do not file grievance.

Unregistered
    What circuit do you work in so we could include that in the grievance that other circuits are getting mileage.

Unregistered
    That is nuts driving to get the car will you all file a grievance . You obviously have a idiotic CA wanting to make a name for themselves. Wacked and you are wackier if you do not file grievance.
    Better yet, contact your UNION REP. LOL

Unregistered

Better yet, contact your UNION REP. LOL

As I said in an earlier post. "Jesus loves the little children. If you were working with Jesus at your side like with the Salvation Army you would not have to worry about filing a "Grievance". Rejoice! Rejoice! In the day they Privatize Probation.

Unregistered
    Which one of you losers in Circuit six lost a beer bottle cap between the state car seat?

Unregistered
    "Get real Mr/Ms PO you don't do nothing now days except make a Spread Sheet look good for the Bureaucrats in Tallahassee. The Couey case was a break down of the entire system of not sharing information not limited to County Probation. You are right about one thing DOC runs its Prisons like the Military ran Guantánamo"

When Couey didn't report, they sent a letter. It reminds of the old dinosaur days at DC when they sent multiple letters to vacant houses begging offenders to report instead of doing field work. Those cases turned into absconders. Thankfully Social Security turns off their benefits due to the warrant.

I don't serve the bureaucrats in Tallahassee, in fact, I can't stand that probation is under the DC. DC is a giant boat anchor around our necks. They piss more money away in a day than we can save in a year. I'd love Florida to be divided at Orlando and let all the Tallahassee and Scott fans have each other. We'll keep 18 counties down here, make a new capital and then wait until the newly created North Florida dries up due to lack of revenue. Tallahassee and Jacksonville can be the tourist destinations. It would be nice to keep our money down here instead of kicking it up to the yokels.

Gitmo was a disaster, along with Iraq and Afghanistan and you can thank Bush. I didn't vote for him and didn't support the invasions which were short sighted and based on BS in the case of Iraq. Great idea sending a European theatre based army into a desert. Many of the detainees at Gitmo were just dumb foot soldiers sold out. There might be a couple high value prisoners but overall, it was another Bush cluster F.

No sane person supports privatizing probation or expanding the current privatization. Even the Republicans, who were former law enforcement, in Tallahassee didn't back it when they had the chance. That should tell you something.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast