Secret Service Buffoons - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    This is what should of happened at last years State Fair. Upper brass should of been fired.

Unregistered

Whistle Blowers

I too watched the hearing and listened how upper management has created a huge barrier between them and their "on the line" protection agents. It had become so bad that field agents were subjected to a hostile working environment, where they were afraid to say anything to their superiors for fear that they would be black balled and labeled as malcontents. Therefore, due to the declining morale, back stabbing and mistrust within the political organization, their last resort was to become "whistle blowers" to the media and other trusted sources up to Congress. Does this sound familiar? It should, as I felt like they were talking directly about HCSO at the Congressional Hearing. Everything down to the fact where they ran off most of the "Secret Service Agency's" experienced, common sense filled veteran agents and replaced them with young inexperienced rookie agents now guarding the "White House". If only the current HCSO Administration lead by Gee and Docobo could have listened to that Congressional Hearing, they might understand why the present culture at HCSO is so unbelievably out of whack and in need of a overhaul, starting at the top.

Unregistered

SS

No, she will be standing next to Gov. Scott, it is tradition!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I too watched the hearing and listened how upper management has created a huge barrier between them and their "on the line" protection agents. It had become so bad that field agents were subjected to a hostile working environment, where they were afraid to say anything to their superiors for fear that they would be black balled and labeled as malcontents. Therefore, due to the declining morale, back stabbing and mistrust within the political organization, their last resort was to become "whistle blowers" to the media and other trusted sources up to Congress. Does this sound familiar? It should, as I felt like they were talking directly about HCSO at the Congressional Hearing. Everything down to the fact where they ran off most of the "Secret Service Agency's" experienced, common sense filled veteran agents and replaced them with young inexperienced rookie agents now guarding the "White House". If only the current HCSO Administration lead by Gee and Docobo could have listened to that Congressional Hearing, they might understand why the present culture at HCSO is so unbelievably out of whack and in need of a overhaul, starting at the top.
    Excellent post.

Unregistered
    It was amost as comical as the way you guys performed at the fair last year. Maybe those deputies could apply for the Secret Service!

Unregistered
    It was amost as comical as the way you guys performed at the fair last year. Maybe those deputies could apply for the Secret Service!
    Yeah...In the future we just won't throw the scum out of the fair, we'll just let them run wild and beat the hell out of pussies like you.... It will be fun to watch...Assclown...

Unregistered
    WOW! Hurt your feeling ***** deputy. Isn't that what you guys did anyways. Sat there and watched as the little hoodlums were stealing and knocking down patrons. By reading all the complaining on this site, we can't run code to calls, we are too short on the street and in the jail and ass beating you guys took at the fair last year, I am glad I left your piece of shit agency twenty years ago. That's why I would not allow my family to go to the fair becuase of pussies like you who couldn't take care of the problems unless you have three backup officers to help you with some little highschool kids. Oh yeah, like the a straight "A" non violent student that oou guys threw out. Keep up the good work and continue to make the citizens of Hillsborough County (the county I moved away from) proud.

Unregistered
    WOW! Hurt your feeling ***** deputy. Isn't that what you guys did anyways. Sat there and watched as the little hoodlums were stealing and knocking down patrons. By reading all the complaining on this site, we can't run code to calls, we are too short on the street and in the jail and ass beating you guys took at the fair last year, I am glad I left your piece of shit agency twenty years ago. That's why I would not allow my family to go to the fair becuase of pussies like you who couldn't take care of the problems unless you have three backup officers to help you with some little highschool kids. Oh yeah, like the a straight "A" non violent student that oou guys threw out. Keep up the good work and continue to make the citizens of Hillsborough County (the county I moved away from) proud.
    So how's life at Wackenhut treating you?

Unregistered
    It wasn't the Deputies fault at the fair, it was the command staff's fault. The command staff should be held accountable.

Unregistered
    I will go with you. If I did work at Wakenhut, I would still be working for a more professional agency than you do. But just to let you know, I work for TPD and OH by the way, we have a real chief that wouldn't of let that happen and OH yeah, I make alot more money that you do. So keep up the good work and next year, don't let the little kids beat your ass again. HA HA HA.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast