Secret Service Buffoons
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Secret Service Buffoons

I'll post this here, as nobody follows the SS board. The next time you think you're working for a bunch of dumb asses, look at the Secret Service. I mean, C'mon. You let a guy jump the fence at the White House and get to the door. A mentally deranged man? How the Hell are we as Americans going to feel safe, if the most powerful man in the World can't be protected? Omar Gonzalez, crazed military vet, jumps the fence and makes it to the door. Four Minutes after Obama gets on the Helicopter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lucky it wasn't Omar Muhammad with a suicide vest !!!!!!!!!!!
    I'd fire the whole chain of command.
    I think Obama is a idiot, but the last thing this country needs is for him to get hurt.
    Scandal after Scandal after Scandal. Obama still has faith in the Secret Service though. Good Lord.

Unregistered
    ps.
    nobody cares.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lucky it wasn't Omar Muhammad with a suicide vest !!!!!!!!!!!
    And if it was, Eric Holder and the boyz would probably classify it as "Domestic Violence." (Due to the fact that Obama has and does, have a relationship with terrorists.)

Unregistered
    The guy (and SS) did nothing wrong.. He is merely an undocumented visitor to the White House... (Kinda like Obama.)

Unregistered
    Well, apparently we weren't told the whole story. The guy not only made it to the door but ran way into the hallways, bowled over a female agent before being tackled close to a stairway and elevator leading to the Prez's room. Huum. Interesting.

Unregistered
    He should have been put down once he was over the fence !

Unregistered
    I never gave the Secret Service much thought but they have proved themselves to be unworthy of their jobs. What a bunch of idiots. First they let some guy shoot the White House a few years ago and couldn't even figure out what had happened even after one female agent told them shots were fired. It took the cleaning lady to find a bullet hole in the window.

In the last screw up the guy jumps the fence and gets inside the White House. Maybe those idiots should try locking the doors.

They need to fire the Director as she is just making excuses and is about worthless.

Unregistered
    As I watched the Congressional hearing on this today, I couldn't help but wonder how many milligrams of xanax the Director was on. She was entirely too calm to be under such pressure. No way she wasn't on some sort of medicine. Watch the video.

Unregistered
    Well if she gets fired for her complete lack of work ethic and mishandling of several incidents over the last few years she can always get a job at HCSO as a Major.

Unregistered
    She just got fired. Well ... Forced to resign. She'll start Monday as commander of the Orient Road Jail

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast