Ninja
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ninja

Unregistered

Ninja

Does anyone know the name of the new captain in detention that can take out an entire gang with his bare hands, if you doubt me just ask him!

Unregistered
    Typical. Detention supervisors have a long history as being goofs.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does anyone know the name of the new captain in detention that can take out an entire gang with his bare hands, if you doubt me just ask him!
    Maybe you should challenge him to a sparing match over at Pinebrooke. If you were to defeat such a man in hand-to-hand combat, you would be known as a legend. Please let us know when the fight is scheduled. We'd all love to come. Charge admission and give the proceeds to charity so it looks like you're doing this to be helpful instead of just trying to feed your jealous ego.

Unregistered
    I would take a detention goof over a scared road deputy. They wouldn't know what to do without their batman gun belt. The last sheriff made the new road deputies work one week in the ORJ and they cried like little sissies about not having all of their toys. It was kind of funny watching them try to talk to someone instead of threatening them with all of their toys.

Unregistered
    I would take a detention goof over a scared road deputy. They wouldn't know what to do without their batman gun belt. The last sheriff made the new road deputies work one week in the ORJ and they cried like little sissies about not having all of their toys. It was kind of funny watching them try to talk to someone instead of threatening them with all of their toys.
    Oh yeah just look at all the jail guards listed on the new memorial, your job is soooo dangerous tough guy.

Unregistered
    Just another person stuck being a detention deputy instead of a LE deputy. Sorry but it's two different jobs. The road already did the hard part, now all you have to do is babysit them.

Unregistered
    Actually loser, I have been out of the jail for twenty years so I know both sides of the issue. I watch now how the new deputies are quick to taser, spray or stick someone instead of using communication skills. Back twenty years ago, we had to communicate because we did not have all the toys we have today. I noticed that some of the best "ROAD" deputies came from the detention department. So you look like an idiot when you make statements about someone stuck in the jail when you don't have any idea what you are talking about.

Unregistered

"Maybe you should challenge him to a sparing match over at Pinebrooke. If you were to defeat such a man in hand-to-hand combat, you would be known as a legend. Please let us know when the fight is scheduled. We'd all love to come. Charge admission and give the proceeds to charity so it looks like you're doing this to be helpful instead of just trying to feed your jealous ego."

In response to the above, spoken like a true NINJA. You are too scary for anyone to fight, tell us what that does to your ego? Anyway, nice try Dumbinguez! You did not have to leave your last job because you are smart.

Unregistered
    Oh could you please send me someone out to the sallyport to help because I have a disruptive "handcuffed" prisoner in my car and I as the super road deputy can't handle my disruptive "handcuffed" prisoner. Keep talking real tuff road deputy. When was the last time you actually had to fight and had to arrest a suspect by yourself without another super road deputy with you. Oh please help me! By the way, great job out at the fair last year super road deputies!

Unregistered
    Oh could you please send me someone out to the sallyport to help because I have a disruptive "handcuffed" prisoner in my car and I as the super road deputy can't handle my disruptive "handcuffed" prisoner. Keep talking real tuff road deputy. When was the last time you actually had to fight and had to arrest a suspect by yourself without another super road deputy with you. Oh please help me! By the way, great job out at the fair last year super road deputies!
    Keep kidding yourself fella. How many failed jail guards get put on the road, zero. How many failed road guys wound up in the jail, plenty! How many try to leave the road for the jail, zero. How many leave the jail for the road, again plenty. Now go puff out your chest thinking you're a real cop and shake a cell down.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast