Deputy Nezar Hamze - Page 21
Page 21 of 67 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    If my memory serves me correct I believe Lee Martin upon being hired back by Sheriff Lamberti after his arrest was placed at the PSB doing back round investigations on new hires. Since it usually takes 6 months or longer to go through the hiring process that would mean that Lee was in that unit when Deputy Hamze got hired. It makes sense then that he is a PBA member it also makes sense that if Lamberti wanted this guy hired for political reasons Lee would be the perfect guy to help him get hired. Then again I don't know this guy and this is probably much ado about nothing. It just appears as if the person posting all this is more concerned with making Sheriff Israel look bad when he is clearly not responsible. Just my 2 cents.

Unregistered

Cair Leader Nezar Hamze is now Deputy Sheriff - Frontpagemag.com 7/24/2015 article

Check the 7/24/2015 article on Frontpagemag.com which contains detailed information regarding CAIR Leader Nezar Hamze who was recently named Deputy Sheriff of Broward County, as well as all the many other unsavory characters who appear to surround our Sheriff. Pretty scary stuff! Can you spell "the enemy within" ... WTF!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If my memory serves me correct I believe Lee Martin upon being hired back by Sheriff Lamberti after his arrest was placed at the PSB doing back round investigations on new hires. Since it usually takes 6 months or longer to go through the hiring process that would mean that Lee was in that unit when Deputy Hamze got hired. It makes sense then that he is a PBA member it also makes sense that if Lamberti wanted this guy hired for political reasons Lee would be the perfect guy to help him get hired. Then again I don't know this guy and this is probably much ado about nothing. It just appears as if the person posting all this is more concerned with making Sheriff Israel look bad when he is clearly not responsible. Just my 2 cents.

Ummm I don't personally know you, or this guy. But I have read enough posts and supporting documents about this guy and CAIR and its associates. I don't give 1, 2, or 3 cents on who hired him or sponsored him or trained him or coddled him. I give a rats azz on what he currently does and did while he wears our badge. I also CARE what CAIR does, period. Badge or no badge. Does ANYONE watch the news anymore? Anyone?

Unregistered
    Oh crap. Same guy. You better re-read these old posts people...

Ill do anything for a VOTE, even if our security is in jeopardy, MY name is Scott Israel, please vote for me aka/mumbles.

Unregistered
    Before you get all worked up, I started googling the mosque and those people. Check out their magazine:
    http://www.alhikmat.com/images/MM_Nov_Dec_2014.pdf
    You can pix of that same imam guy ... posing with a U.S. Army SouthComm colonel who visited the mosque (p 16 of the magazine) ... it even carries a regular column by a local rabbi. Yup, very radical ... not!!!

Unregistered

Lightbulb

Before you get all worked up, I started googling the mosque and those people. Check out their magazine:
    http://www.alhikmat.com/images/MM_Nov_Dec_2014.pdf
    You can pix of that same imam guy ... posing with a U.S. Army SouthComm colonel who visited the mosque (p 16 of the magazine) ... it even carries a regular column by a local rabbi. Yup, very radical ... not!!!
    Hate to break it to you but you are mixing up your Muslims. Where's ALL your googling on the guy that was actually being discussed? Exactly. Who said anything about the pic of the local rabbi? You did. It's the radical in the middle, in the baseball cap, with our sheriff. Nice try though.

Top picture our Sheriff with Sofian Abdelaziz Zakkout the same FL CAIR and AMANA affiliated Sofian Abdelaziz Zakkout that proudly organized and promoted the anti-Israeli protest in Miami smiling as crowd chants "We are h@mas!" Sadly, SI doesn't even know how much Zakkout despises Israel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgHAtpDJ3yM

Unregistered

Question Things that make you go hmmmm?

he owns a mosque in sunrise?
    Really, Deputy? Really, CAIR? Thia is The Florida House of Islam?

http://www.bizapedia.com/people/NEZAR-HAMZE.html

http://www.realtor.com/realestateand...3_M60365-56049

NEZAR NAZIH HAMZE (OWNER)
    FLORIDA HOUSE OF ISLAM
    FLORIDA FICTITIOUS NAME
    WRITE REVIEW
    Address: 6298 N.w. 12th Ct
    Sunrise, FL 33313
    Registered Agent: None Listed
    Filing Date: November 16, 2008
    File Number: G08322900122

Unregistered
    I dont care who hired him. I do care that he is still employed even though the agency knows he is a member of organization that promotes hate and supports hezbollah and hamas terrorist. He should be brought into the sheriff's office and politely dismissed with cause. Failure to take appropriate action is unacceptable.

Unregistered
    Just look at the real estate deception. The whole CAIR organization is a front for terrorism. Stand up and speak out, these people have bad intentions and need to go.

Unregistered
    We ain't seen nothing yet. The address deception should have everybody up-in-arms.

Page 21 of 67 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast