Deputy Nezar Hamze - Page 35
Page 35 of 67 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Unregisteredrepublican

Republicans

It was the Broward County Republican Party under **** Danopoli who courted Hamze, with the support of Al Lamberti to encourage Hamze to create a Muslim Republican Club in Broward. FACT!!! Lamberti thinks he's slick by calling Allen West and trying to stir the pot. Col West was not aware that Lamberti was making frequent visits to the Sunrise Mosque during the election. Even after Lamberti was in attendance when Hamze engaged in a vicious attack on West at a community forum. Hamze was vetted prior to entering the Palm Beach County Police Academy 2012.Who were the 5 references that he put on his application?Well three of them are very interesting characters, and none of them are democrats. OUCH! Keep blaming Israel because you lost what you had. Oh, ok, you're concerned about terrorism. Or the real reason? Hoping this is an issue that could hurt Israel, so you can be a Col. That's all what it comes down to. That's what every post on leoaffairs is all about. About me me me!!

Unregistered
    Wrong Jacka$$, its not about me or you, Its about PUBLIC SAFETY. This guy should never had been hired by ANY Law Enforcement agency based on his background and polygraph results PERIOD!!

Unregistered
    How long have you been a law enforcement officer? Who are you to dictate what our standards are or should be? What qualifies you as BSO employee judge? Are you the new director of HR? What has this deputy done to make you hate him so much? I can guess it's his pigment. I'm sure you really miss the "good old days" in the 1950's and 1960's. Because you don't like him you feel you have the right to challenge his employment. Why? Who's next? Blacks? Latinos? Based on what you say I guess I'll go and arrest someone based on what I think they possibly might do one day. Sad

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredplease View Post
    Really, come on Al, enough already. Nobody cares about this except for you and joe Kauffman, who by the way has become a complete outcast by the Republican party. Good luck with your rally. Lmao
    e

Nothing like a Sheriff having trust in his employee decision making.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How long have you been a law enforcement officer? Who are you to dictate what our standards are or should be? What qualifies you as BSO employee judge? Are you the new director of HR? What has this deputy done to make you hate him so much? I can guess it's his pigment. I'm sure you really miss the "good old days" in the 1950's and 1960's. Because you don't like him you feel you have the right to challenge his employment. Why? Who's next? Blacks? Latinos? Based on what you say I guess I'll go and arrest someone based on what I think they possibly might do one day. Sad

Ding! Ding! Ding!
    Pigment? Here comes the race card. Thanks for that.
    Call CAIR! Call the ACLU! No fair this guy gets to double dip.
    Careful with the PIG-ment. After all, he is a cop and anti-swine.

This is/was never about race.
    FYI only racists bring up racism.

Unregistered

Hi Ham! Hi Javier!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredrepublican View Post
    It was the Broward County Republican Party under **** Danopoli who courted Hamze, with the support of Al Lamberti to encourage Hamze to create a Muslim Republican Club in Broward. FACT!!! Lamberti thinks he's slick by calling Allen West and trying to stir the pot. Col West was not aware that Lamberti was making frequent visits to the Sunrise Mosque during the election. Even after Lamberti was in attendance when Hamze engaged in a vicious attack on West at a community forum. Hamze was vetted prior to entering the Palm Beach County Police Academy 2012.Who were the 5 references that he put on his application?Well three of them are very interesting characters, and none of them are democrats. OUCH! Keep blaming Israel because you lost what you had. Oh, ok, you're concerned about terrorism. Or the real reason? Hoping this is an issue that could hurt Israel, so you can be a Col. That's all what it comes down to. That's what every post on leoaffairs is all about. About me me me!!
    Ouch! OOchie! Owie! You are an idiot. Everyone knows the above was all concocted by Javier Man/Jar/Jar. So cute you put all this effort into creating this conspiracy theory. Pretty sad it took you over a year to join the conversation.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2013672]CAIR, Counsel for American Islamic Relations, is on a FBI watch list for ties to funneling money to HAMAS. Now BSO hires one of it's directors as a Deputy. He'll probably be in SID Homeland Security

Do we really want this Sheriff to run Broward County for 4 more years?

Unregistered
    Lamberti did this whole "Muslim community outreach" too to the same people Kaufman is attacking in his repetitive Sheriff Israel stories. Check out this photo of Lamberti meeting with Shaikh Mohamad, leader of the Al-Hikmatr Center:

http://www.alhikmat.com/alhikmatgallery.html

Unregistered
    ...and Lamberti hired a terrorist group's leader operative when?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ...and Lamberti hired a terrorist group's leader operative when?
    In August 2012. When Lamberti sent Hamze an offer letter hiring him as a Reserve Deputy Cadet and then when BSO sponsored him at the academy (BSO $$$) in 2012.

And Hamze isn't a terrorist. Just a Muslim.

Page 35 of 67 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast