Vote Rick Scott / lose 6% more of your pension
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Vote Rick Scott / lose 6% more of your pension

I never get involved in election matters or ask people to vote one way or the other. Typically, I am a conservative republican. I have worked for 20 years in law enforcement and still work for the Sheriff's Office. Rick Scott, if elected, openly plans and has spoken about raising our contributions to a total of 9% if re-elected. He believes that the FRS system should be similar to contributions made in the private sector, even though salaries are traditionally lower. The only reason you haven't heard him speak about it since the ruling upheld that taking 3% was constitutional is because of the fact of him running for re-election. Whether you are democrat, independent, republican....or even don't usually vote, your pension depends on it. If you want to lose another few thousand a year, then vote for Rick Scott. If not, come together as law enforcement and inform your families to vote against him. There are something close to 900,000 people in the FRS system. There is no reason that with all of us together, with our families, we can't vote this guy out. Regardless of whether the 6% issue is reported to be "rumors", this man has already taken thousands from your families in the 3% that was lost and continues to be lost.

Unregistered
    It's not a rumor brother. He hates us because he says he was treated so bad while under investigation for fraud. He does not care about law enforcement and will increase our contribution rate and delete the DROP program. VOTE for Crist, our only hope of keeping what we have and earned!!!

Unregistered
    The Sheriff backs Rick Scott......say no more

Unregistered

fualcso

I attended a fundraiser in Naples and Rick Scott spoke stating we should be paying at least 10%. That's a minimum amount, and he's coming for more! If you don't vote together we all will be losing out. I am a regiistered republican and have been for over 30 years. I have only voted Democrat one time and it was against electing Rick Scott!

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2012580]The Sheriff backs Rick Scott......say no more[/QUO

This is the Tea party county and it is time to vote Democrat if you want to have common sense to prevail. Democratic leaders have stated that the FRS made 19 billion dollars last year, the Republicans are under funding the fund to have future deficits. The 1 billion tax cut promised by Scott is going to be funded by your future FRS contributions.

This is a manufactured problem, FRS is over 100 % funded in 2014. We give concessions on pay to get a great retirement. Democratic Counties of Palm Beach, Broward, Dade, which are paid excellent and have collective bargaining. Are getting raises, large steps raises 5,000 to 10,000.

If i did not have a pension from New Jersey I could not work at the LCSO. They did the same thing in New jersey for several years. Then they cry poor or underfunded Liability pensions.

It is time that we take back the GOP or vote democrat. I voted for FORD in 1970's and voted each year for Republican. I have stopped voting Republican.

Unregistered
    I think Rick Scott is a great guy, and everyone should vote for him. Since he has been in office there has been no problems.

Unregistered

#PBATrollAlert

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I never get involved in election matters or ask people to vote one way or the other. Typically, I am a conservative republican. I have worked for 20 years in law enforcement and still work for the Sheriff's Office. Rick Scott, if elected, openly plans and has spoken about raising our contributions to a total of 9% if re-elected. He believes that the FRS system should be similar to contributions made in the private sector, even though salaries are traditionally lower. The only reason you haven't heard him speak about it since the ruling upheld that taking 3% was constitutional is because of the fact of him running for re-election. Whether you are democrat, independent, republican....or even don't usually vote, your pension depends on it. If you want to lose another few thousand a year, then vote for Rick Scott. If not, come together as law enforcement and inform your families to vote against him. There are something close to 900,000 people in the FRS system. There is no reason that with all of us together, with our families, we can't vote this guy out. Regardless of whether the 6% issue is reported to be "rumors", this man has already taken thousands from your families in the 3% that was lost and continues to be lost.

Dude-How many sheriffs do you work for? Didn't you just post this same crap on Broward County Sheriff's Office site??
    #Troll
    #CutNPaste

Unregistered

fualco

I don't care were the above poster works. It is on point and accurate period!

Unregistered
    It was announced today that Rick Scott will spend $100,000,000.00 of his own money for his race for re-election. You better get out and vote and tell your family!!!

It must be nice to have that kind of disposable income

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast