Sinking ship Miramar!

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Sinking ship Miramar!

For the love of all that is Holy...when will someone shoot a cannonball into the sinking ship that is Miramar PD.

Most recently in the rumor mill: K9 unit with a serious grievance is now a tasked out to DEA (ahh hemm pay off). Senior officer reprimanded for taking an AK out of the hands of a sh*t bag, two time homicide suspect only to have him whine to VM Davis who in turn called up S2 (The Family) to initiate a FULL and IMPARTIAL witch hunt. WTF!!!

We have a new officer that could LITTERALY take a dump on the floor of our lobby and S2 would come running to clean it up! This speaks volumes about our leadership and what lengths they will go in order to undermine the hard working officers who come to work and risk their lives to make a difference. Are you reading this TOP BRASS? Have you noticed the lack of GIVING A F*CK??? Or are you shocked at the, "Low moral issue." Is it really a, "Generational gap"? Are you that naïve RB? Or is it just poor leadership? Yes, lets blame all the new guys...it's the f-ing rookies fault.

The chickens are coming home to roost!!! The puppets that have been promoted in the past will crumble under pressure. God forbid we have a mass casualty incident (I.E. Sandyhook, Aurora) with SOME of these current Sergeants/Captains. It is so PAINFULLY OBVIOUS that incompetence and laziness is REWARDED at our department. Only in Miramar can you dip, duck, dodge, dive and weave your way in and out of one specialized unit after another before you land smack into a promotion. How does this look to our newest officers? No wonder the rumor mill is churning with names of officers wanting to leave. From a command staff perspective, I would be embarrassed to lose ONE officer let alone 7, 8 or 10.

Who will shoot a cannonball into HMS Miramar??? I HAVE NO DOUBT RB and DW will!!! For those of you who are leaving, god speed and good luck. For those who choose to stay...you better bring a shovel because the sh*t is about to get thick.

Contracts negotiations are coming up. Yep, that time where tier one pretends to care about tier two while influencing the sh*t out of your decision!!! Gotta love it. We are the rookies old timers love to hate, but need at vote time. LOL

Tier two took it on the chin last contract (you keep your mouth shut if your topped out, I DON'T WANT TO F-ING HEAR IT) and SOME senior officers are complaining that WE NEED TO KEEP OUR MOUTHS SHUT AND QUIT WHINING about step raises!!! Are you kidding me, you may be senior but you don't pay my bills. I'll give you the priority on vacation, cars, details, zones, vacation etc. This is my life, my career, my vote. If you happen to be a tier two officer, take comfort in knowing that your interest will be WELL represented this next contract negotiation. There is an organized group of tier two officers working on your behalf to fairly voice your concerns and desires. Tier two…private correspondence will be forth coming. Stay frosty my friends!

Unregistered
    That's what happens when you have a book nerd with no street smarts for chief and a racist assistant chief. Nothing you can do about it. City hall wants people they can control and are black and RB cant make a decision if his life depended on it and has always had to be told what to do. Anyone that worked with him had to deal with his slow ass.

RB has always been a follower and not once has he had to lead until now and he is choking as we all expected. People who worked with him say he has failed at every position he held at each rank and got to where he is from being a bobble head and telling his bosses how great they are. I hear he got promoted from half way down the sgt's list as did the racist to begin with.

They are dishonest and will hold a grudges and go after people at any chance. Thank god the two of them were dumb asses in IA and never were able to put a case against anyone that held up.

Remember just park and hide and collect our pay. Its not worth risking your life for these people.

Unregistered
    You have mighty big opinions. You probably can't pass any part of a promotional exam, were lucky to get your GED, and fluff off your calls on everyone else by staying 10-6 forever. You are nothing and do nothing, but mighty big talk. Kinda like the 90 lb weakling who passes judgement on a 325 lb linebacker that he watches from the safety of his couch. You probably go home and tell your ugly wife how you barely escape death everyday. She probably does not know you are always last on the scene so the bad guys are gone or the other cops have handled the rough stuff already. PS - I hope that couch has guard rails. Shame on you.

#sos Miramar
    Whoever started this thread hit the problem with this place good!

Unregistered
    Based on the writing skills found in this post someone is speaking from experience and may have forged a GED to find a job.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You have mighty big opinions. You probably can't pass any part of a promotional exam, were lucky to get your GED, and fluff off your calls on everyone else by staying 10-6 forever. You are nothing and do nothing, but mighty big talk. Kinda like the 90 lb weakling who passes judgement on a 325 lb linebacker that he watches from the safety of his couch. You probably go home and tell your ugly wife how you barely escape death everyday. She probably does not know you are always last on the scene so the bad guys are gone or the other cops have handled the rough stuff already. PS - I hope that couch has guard rails. Shame on you.