Bill Clinton endorses Charlie Crist

Unregistered

Bill Clinton endorses Charlie Crist

http://www.tampabay.com/news/politic...urnout/2196403

Bill Clinton endorses Charlie Crist and urges heavy Democrat turnout on election day. Obama has already endorsed Charlie Crist.

Unregistered
    The best reason yet not to vote for Charlie Crist, that being both Obama and Clinton are backing him.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The best reason yet not to vote for Charlie Crist, that being both Obama and Clinton are backing him.
    The Democrats will get out the busses and go door to door to get their people to vote. People who never voted or who never even bothered to register will be bused to the polls to vote for Charlie Crist.

Unregistered
    After 8 years of Bush and 6 years of Obama... I miss the hell out of Clinton !!!!

Unregistered
    Looking forward to having Crist as Governor, at least he didn't spend most of his term blaming the economy on government workers and trying to balance the budget on our backs.

Unregistered
    Maybe Charlie Crist isn't the best candidate but he is much better then what we have now. Scott needs to be in prison not the Governors seat. I can't believe we were dumb enough to elect him. He is a proven POS and then ruined the FRS as soon as he could.

Scott became rich being defrauding Medicare, lied and failed to involve himself in the scam. Now he wants to be re elected. I'm sure he is getting rich again as Governor, as he has no morals and is only in it for himself.