Good Job!

Thread: Good Job!

Unregistered

Good Job!

Retired LEO here. Just saw the video of the stop of the SUV with the 4 subjects. Great work by the two officers and, if I understand correctly, kudos to your stand-up chief. The public doesn't understand that police work is, occasionally, ugly. Would be proud to have either of you as my back up.

Unregistered
    **** you I hope your department gets sued

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    http://photographyisnotacrime.com/20...deo-recording/

why are you so afraid lf being recorded? If a camera scares you, you are NOT a hero.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Corporal
    For the real scope on doc justice all you BB people go to homestead for doc's post on 8/22
    WARNING DOC. JUSTICE CLAIMS HE IS NOT DELUSIONAL???

Unregistered
    Even better

http://photographyisnotacrime.com/20...iate-miami-man

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Paine View Post
    For the real scope on doc justice all you BB people go to homestead for doc's post on 8/22
    WARNING DOC. JUSTICE CLAIMS HE IS NOT DELUSIONAL???

Unregistered

Nice camera work by officer in helicopter

I have to say that the helicopter camera operator must have been saying "Oh shit" when he saw the first kick to the suspect who was on the ground. Funny how the camera suddenly moved off the incident not once but twice when the officers were delivering blows with fists and feet. The best was when the camera operator zoomed out in an effort to not record what was really occurring. In today's environment, I hope this does not go to the grand jury because if it does I think the officers in the video are screwed.