Does anyone remember Detective Melvin
    Santiago? He was a Jersey City police officer
    who was shot to death just a month ago, on July
    13th. Santiago was white. His killer,
    Lawrence Campbell, was black. Does anyone
    recall Obama appearing before national
    television and calling for justice for Officer
    Santiago's family? Does anyone recall Eric
    Holder (what a joke he is) rushing to Jersey City to see that justice was done?

How about Officer Jeffrey Westerfield. He was a
    Gary, Indiana police officer who was shot to
    death last month on July 6th. Westerfield was
    white. His killer, Carl LeEllis Blount, Jr. was
    black. Where was Obama? Where was Holder?

Or Officer Perry Renn? He was an Indianapolis,
    Indiana police officer who was shot to death
    just last month on July 5th, the day before
    Officer Westerfield was killed. Officer Renn
    was white. His killer, Major Davis, was
    black. I don't recall any mention by Obama
    about the untimely death of Officer Renn. And,
    I doubt that Eric Holder rushed to Indianapolis
    to make sure justice was done. Or, maybe I just missed it.

Vermillion Parish Deputy Sheriff Allen Bares was
    gunned down by two men just last June 23rd in
    Louisiana. Deputy Bares was white. His two
    killers, Quintlan Richard and Baylon Taylor,
    were black. Was Obama outraged? Did Eric
    Holder rush to Louisiana to make sure that the
    family of Deputy Bares found justice?

Here in Killeen, TX, Detective Charles
    Dinwiddie of the Killeen Police Department was
    murdered by Marvin Lewis Guy, a black
    male. Officer Dinwiddie was white. This
    happened on May 11th, just over two months
    ago. I don't even recall seeing anything
    about that on the news. Certainly, the white
    citizens in Killeen didn't take to the streets
    to loot and burn businesses. Again, I don't
    recall any mention by Obama or Holder.

Then, there is Officer Kevin Jordan of the
    Griffin, Georgia Police Department. He was
    gunned down just two months ago on May
    31st. Officer Jordan was black. His killer,
    Michael Bowman, was white. This was a white man
    murdering a black police officer. Where was
    Jesse Jackson? Where was "The Reverend" Al
    Sharpton? Was there looting and burning on the
    streets of Griffin, Georgia? No. In fact, I
    don't recall hearing about this one in the news,
    as well. Why? You can draw your own conclusions.

Over the past 60 days, there have been five
    reported deaths of police officers by gunshot in
    the US. Of those, four were white officers who
    were murdered by black men. Blacks complain
    that white officers threaten black men more
    aggressively on the street. You can draw your
    own conclusions on that one, as well.

Unregistered

Miami dade is seriously corrupt

Miami Dade has a serious problem of corruption and needs an outside agency to investigate ASAP.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2104236]Miami Dade has a serious problem of corruption and needs an outside agency to investigate ASAP.[/QUOTE

VIEW : http://www.leoaffairs.com/vb_forums/...mi+dade+police

Unregistered

After viewing it troubled me.

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2104237]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Miami Dade has a serious problem of corruption and needs an outside agency to investigate ASAP.[/QUOTE

VIEW : http://www.leoaffairs.com/vb_forums/...mi+dade+police
    After viewing this really troubled me, corruption and no justice.

Unregistered

Unaccetable misconduct by MDPD / FDLE

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2113422]

After viewing this really troubled me, corruption and no justice.
    Unacceptable misconduct.

Also view; http://www.leoaffairs.com/vb_forums/...mi+dade+police.

This is a serious matter that has been overlooked.

Many Town of Miami Lakes Residents and Police officers filed complaints at the Miami Dade County Commission on Ethics and Public Trust inreference to the Unlawful Actions of Town of Miami Lakes Police Commander Frank Cole Bocanegra, Michael Pizzi, and Elected Official Nancy Simon.

Frank Bocanegra abused his power in covering up and obstructing justice for Elected Official Michael Pizzi and Elected Official Nancy Simon with his old time friend MDCOE Investigator Kennedy Rosario and ex Metro Dade Police Public Corruption Investigator.

Frank Bocanegra obstructed My Case against Town of Miami Lakes and elected official Nancy Simon in Miami County Circuit Court Case # 2008-19978-CA01.
    For their corrupt action's My wife and I got a Summary Judgement for over a $100,000.
    Bocanegra tampered with witness's, obstructed the official Court proceeding, I was threaten, harassed, ticketed, followed and so much more.

Miami Dade Public Corruption Major Carlos Garcia and Investigator Kelly Sullivan had plenty of knowledge of what my wife and I where being put thru but unfortunately the actions they took, I Pray they are investigated.

There is record's of the many times Town of Miami Police Officers pulled over Michael Pizzi, but Bocanegra would not allow them to enforce the law.
    Pizzi and Bocanegra-
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66pd7abqCts.

Miami Dade Public Corruption Major Carlos Garcia, was present when Mrs Angela Garrison, my wife and I had a meeting with Director James Loftus and came forward with information about town of Miami Lakes Elected Official Michael Pizzi and Nancy Simon. ( Three weeks later Mrs Angela Garrison was arrested in her back yard for what they made up loud music) Mrs Garrison recently won a Federal Case against them.

Frank Cole Bocanegra, Nancy Simon, Juan Rodriguez, Kennedy Rosario, Carlos Garcia, Iggy, Kelly Sullivan with a proper Investigation they would be placed behind bars where they belong. They are unlawful, dishonest and Corrupt.

----------------------

2) The same way that Frank Bocanegra Covered up for Pizzi and Nancy Simon, did Bocanegra cover for Carlos Ramon Simon ???????

On Jan.27, 1985 . Simon then pulled his .45 caliber automatic pistol and shot Corso and Del Panta in the backs of their heads. Perez and Caride then left the house in one automobile and Simon in another automobile.
    http://www.plainsite.org/dockets/d9x...-carlos-simon/ .

On July 27, 2006
    Robert H. Crawford date of death. " supposely he shot himself in the head.
    In The Town Of Miami Lakes, (several house down from elected Official Nancy Simons house.

On Sept. 24, 2007 application of marriage
    License Number: In Miami Dade County Court
    2007-019364 Groom
    ( Carlos Ramon Simon ) D.O.B. Dec.2, 1956
    Bride
    ( Gunilla Crawford/ Kuylenstierna ) D.O.B. July 10, 1947.

* Note Bocanegra and Nancy Simon and Carlos Simon go back years since Hialeah.
    *Note Specially Frank and Nancy.
    I am 58 years old and raised in Hiahleah.

After I mention this in Civil court, Bocanegra a few days latter confronted me across the street from my apartment after dropping off my daughter from school.
    I called Police and a detective came to make a report, about 20 minutes latter Miami Lakes Police Major Ignacio iggy Alvarez came and questioned me in a manner that was not correct.
    About a week later I got a copy of the Police Report and all that I stated to Ignacio iggy Alvarez was changed and altered. Ignacio Alvarez has got NO credibilty and has obstructed that police report.
    I know with good investigation that Iggy would be in a lot of trouble for was he has done and doing.

All I did as a citizen in 2007 is go to a stinken Town of Miami Lakes meeting about a sign ordince and to have gotten wrapped up for 7 years of abuse and punishment by this unlawful corrupt, dishonest Police Officers of Miami Dade all for speaking up is more than shameful.

I Pray they are brought to Justice.

wow this is strong

Unregistered

Found site

This is a crime that continues.

VIEW : Many Town of Miami Lakes Residents and Police officers filed complaints at the Miami Dade County Commission on Ethics and Public Trust inreference to the Unlawful Actions of Town of Miami Lakes Police Commander Frank Cole Bocanegra, Michael Pizzi, and Elected Official Nancy Simon.

Frank Bocanegra abused his power in covering up and obstructing justice for Elected Official Michael Pizzi and Elected Official Nancy Simon with his old time friend MDCOE Investigator Kennedy Rosario and ex Metro Dade Police Public Corruption Investigator.

Frank Bocanegra obstructed My Case against Town of Miami Lakes and elected official Nancy Simon in Miami County Circuit Court Case # 2008-19978-CA01.
    For their corrupt action's My wife and I got a Summary Judgement for over a $100,000.
    Bocanegra tampered with witness's, obstructed the official Court proceeding, I was threaten, harassed, ticketed, followed and so much more.

Miami Dade Public Corruption Major Carlos Garcia and Investigator Kelly Sullivan had plenty of knowledge of what my wife and I where being put thru but unfortunately the actions they took, I Pray they are investigated.

There is record's of the many times Town of Miami Police Officers pulled over Michael Pizzi, but Bocanegra would not allow them to enforce the law.
    Pizzi and Bocanegra-
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66pd7abqCts.

Miami Dade Public Corruption Major Carlos Garcia, was present when Mrs Angela Garrison, my wife and I had a meeting with Director James Loftus and came forward with information about town of Miami Lakes Elected Official Michael Pizzi and Nancy Simon. ( Three weeks later Mrs Angela Garrison was arrested in her back yard for what they made up loud music) Mrs Garrison recently won a Federal Case against them.

Frank Cole Bocanegra, Nancy Simon, Juan Rodriguez, Kennedy Rosario, Carlos Garcia, Iggy, Kelly Sullivan with a proper Investigation they would be placed behind bars where they belong. They are unlawful, dishonest and Corrupt.

----------------------
    VIEW : http://www.plainsite.org/dockets/d9x...-carlos-simon/

2) The same way that Frank Bocanegra Covered up for Pizzi and Nancy Simon, did Bocanegra cover for Carlos Ramon Simon ???????

On Jan.27, 1985 . Simon then pulled his .45 caliber automatic pistol and shot Corso and Del Panta in the backs of their heads. Perez and Caride then left the house in one automobile and Simon in another automobile.
    http://www.plainsite.org/dockets/d9x...-carlos-simon/ .

On July 27, 2006
    Robert H. Crawford date of death. " supposely he shot himself in the head.
    In The Town Of Miami Lakes, (several house down from elected Official Nancy Simons house.

On Sept. 24, 2007 application of marriage
    License Number: In Miami Dade County Court
    2007-019364 Groom
    ( Carlos Ramon Simon ) D.O.B. Dec.2, 1956
    Bride
    ( Gunilla Crawford/ Kuylenstierna ) D.O.B. July 10, 1947.

* Note Bocanegra and Nancy Simon and Carlos Simon go back years since Hialeah.
    *Note Specially Frank and Nancy.
    I am 58 years old and raised in Hiahleah.

After I mention this in Civil court, Bocanegra a few days latter confronted me across the street from my apartment after dropping off my daughter from school.
    I called Police and a detective came to make a report, about 20 minutes latter Miami Lakes Police Major Ignacio iggy Alvarez came and questioned me in a manner that was not correct.
    About a week later I got a copy of the Police Report and all that I stated to Ignacio iggy Alvarez was changed and altered. Ignacio Alvarez has got NO credibilty and has obstructed that police report.
    I know with good investigation that Iggy would be in a lot of trouble for was he has done and doing.

All I did as a citizen in 2007 is go to a stinken Town of Miami Lakes meeting about a sign ordince and to have gotten wrapped up for 7 years of abuse and punishment by this unlawful corrupt, dishonest Police Officers of Miami Dade all for speaking up is more than shameful.

I Pray they are brought to Justice.

VIEW : http://www.plainsite.org/dockets/d9x...-carlos-simon/

Unregistered
    Miami Dade has a serious problem of corruption and needs an outside agency to investigate ASAP.
    Drop by in Hendry County on your way thru and pick up a few officers and the sheriff