Thank you Trooper.

Unregistered

Thank you Trooper.

This is a little late, but still sincere. I have heard all the garbage talk about Troopers and just wanted to leave a thanks for all your hard work. A little while back you all were running an Airplane detail Eastbound on I4 in the morning.

The trooper who stopped me I believe was a Crpl and was nothing but professional. Either way I was in the wrong, speeding at 15 over. I appreciate your professionalism Sir and just wanted to say thanks. I have yet to come across a Trooper who isn't squared away.

Thanks guys and gals for fighting through the negativity. Believe it or not, my agency is very impressed with FHP. Stay safe. We appreciate you all.

Unregistered

Thank you Trooper

Too bad Chris Powers didn't treat TPD Sgt. David McCranie the same way. Now McCranie has been demoted due to Powers' lack of common sense. Thanks trooper!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Too bad Chris Powers didn't treat TPD Sgt. David McCranie the same way. Now McCranie has been demoted due to Powers' lack of common sense. Thanks trooper!
    Isn't that the dumb ass Sgt that drove drunk in an agency vehicle? Who lacks common sense? hmmm

South Fla Trooper

You're Welcome

Not to get distracted by the negativity someone else elected to post on your thread, you're welcome! I've been a trooper almost 29 years and have been proud to serve the citizens of this state, as well as serve as an ambassador to its visitors. I have truly tried to take a sense of responsibility for Florida, its residents, and its welfare. I have tried to always give you my best but have not always succeded, and for that I apologize and ask for your understanding; being human is not always an acceptable reason but sometimes it's the only one I've had. I've always taken your ( the public's) comments seriously and have tried to set the example in my personal life as well as my professional one; no one likes a hypocrite, after all. I've tried to give you the state-level professionalism you have a right to expect from your state troopers. We may not always agree on what that is, even among my peers, and we should constantly seek even ground on that. It's always easier to comment negatively and complain when something doesn't work right or when someone does something wrong because we want instant satisfaction; people always seem to find the time for that. Most people don't want to take their time to complement and make it known when they feel someone has done well or when things go right. Thank you for taking YOUR time to tell us you appreciate us and what we do; it should give us incentive knowing someone has our backs. My tour of duty as your Florida Highway Patrol State Trooper will end in less than 2 years. I'll be handing the keys to the next generation of troopers, putting my hat in the closet with the rest of my memories to pull out occasionally and look at, and settle down to enjoy the remainder of my life. Kind comments like yours and others that have been made through the years will bring a smile to my face, a warm glow to my heart, and will satisfy the the question I will have if anything I did mattered a damn and did it count for anything. You just let me know it did.