Narcotics Position
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Narcotics Position

Ok let me start this post off by saying I love working for this agency. I think this is one of the best agencies in the state to work for. I do not think its fair that there were alot less people apply for this position than expected and not even get an interview. The problem I have is not everyone was given a fair shot at the position. The person that got the position has worked hard and deserves it. But I feel if there is a position open for everyone they should interview everyone. I'm not surprised I didn't get the position but I didn't even get a chance to interview for the position. I can understand looking at our files and disciplinary actions. I for one have never had even the slightest verbal reprimand. Hopefully in the future we can give everyone a shot. How do you know I wouldn't have aced my interview and know more than you think I know about laws dealing with narcotics? You don't because most of us weren't given that chance. Like I said in the beginning I'm happy for the person that got it. She deserves it, but at least allow everyone to interview for the position. It gives them experience to be in interview besides the one to get hired..... I would like to end this rant with congrats to ........ for getting it. You deserve it and will do great in your new position. I'm glad to see that you got it.

Unregistered

Who?

Who got it?

Banned LEO Affairs Corporal
    I absolutely agree. Interviews do help get people some experience with the process. Applicants should also be getting feedback as to what areas to continue working on so they may be further considered in the future. There doesn't seem to be a process in place at the agency where applicants for positions are given direct feedback on what to work on. We are a small enough agency where I would expect this would be professional courtesy; not too much to ask. Good post.

Unregistered
    Rich did you interview for the PIO job? Oh wait, no you didn't! How the heck did you get that job anyway? As MODERATOR you sure do have a lot of personal input on this forum. So there should be interviews but not for PIO? Funny.

Unregistered
    It's Wayne not Rich. One in the same anyway...

Wayne E.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Curses! I would have got away with it if it weren't for you meddling kids and your dog. Since you have uncovered my evil plot to take over the world and my identity has been revealed, the terms of this site mandate I can no longer be the moderator.

Okay folks, now the dilemma. If I am in fact the moderator, my admission as such will result in the immediate cancellation of my account. If the moderator continues to post after their identity has been revealed, has their identity actually been revealed? Ohh, now what's really going to bake your noodle later on is, would you really have guessed right had I not told you, you did?

Banned LEO Affairs Corporal
    Thanks Wayne. Sorry you've been on the hook for so long. Hopefully it will help. Anyway, I work here too. And have an opinion. So I participate in our discussions. I won't apologize if it bothers you. Sad some can't have appropriate discourse.

Rich Aloy
    I swore I would never bother with this although I do find this rather comical. So... Its me. I am the moderator. Therefore I now must be removed as the moderator. What a shame....Thanks for the laugh Wayne and I had a good time with it.

Unregistered
    Nice work. Deception by misdirection. Since both of you are outside to play now, neither of you had to interview for your golden jobs. So neither of you have any valid input regarding this topic, either.

Wayne E
    Nice work. Deception by misdirection. Since both of you are outside to play now, neither of you had to interview for your golden jobs. So neither of you have any valid input regarding this topic, either.
    Believe what you will. I knew it was a bad idea to feed the trolls when I responded, but I have a soft spot for pitiful creatures who depend on others for their substance and fulfillment. And, by the way, I did interview when first appointed to a position outside patrol. I will not berate anyone based on their job in the agency, but if it makes you feel better, stronger, faster to do so; fire away. Last post on this subject. My door is always open, so feel free to come by any time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast