LE Deputy Pay Scale - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You have no clue what you are talking about. We have a website called Power Details. If you want to work details you can literally work all your days off. Details are far from scarce. We have five pages of details.

The pay the person above is not including, , Cost of living, education, Salary incentive,experience pay, night shift differential pay, Specialty pay, Field Training,SWAT,CIB, ERT and several others. If you are only averaging 66k a year its because no one to blame but yourself. Unfortunately you came to the slum website of a few disgruntled employees. Please do not believe half the negative crap on here!!! Sure every agency has them but I came from another agency over 20 plus years ago. This is a great agency. You can do your job and go home to your family. Good luck and I encourage you to come down do a ride a long and take a few days vacation here. You wont regret it.
    So you are anonymously visiting a slum website to set the record straight for all the world to read? LOL

Unregistered
    Just don't expect there to be any comparison between northern law enforcement and southern law enforcement. Union and unity is non-existent. Your colleague will stab you in the back and throw you under the bus for him to get what he wants. Promotions are not done fairly, assignments are done the same way. If you like high school antics and cliques, then you'll fit in fine. If you are thinking that your brother or sister has your back, fugetaboutit. As to the details, I can honestly say that I used to do a couple of them before the power detail program came out but it was never something to write home about.

Unregistered
    And here is that prime example of a Half glass empty person. Just do your job. You'll be fine. If you want off duty their is plenty of it. No need to preach to you. You're an LEO. So you know they are in every job. We've been Union and now were Not. Not a big deal....Good luck.

Unregistered
    Lol reading all these comments remind me of a union meeting or bsing at some random parking lot at 4am at my current agency. Can't someone just put the pay scale and benefits? None of you will be complaining if you had to handle 4 wrecks back to back in a blizzard of snow. Help us northerners help you!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lol reading all these comments remind me of a union meeting or bsing at some random parking lot at 4am at my current agency. Can't someone just put the pay scale and benefits? None of you will be complaining if you had to handle 4 wrecks back to back in a blizzard of snow. Help us northerners help you!
    You cannot get a straight answer because the pay scale is like a scattershot shotgun blast i.e. everyone makes something different. What I made is different than what she makes which is different than what he makes and so on. There are too many variables involved. Your best bet is to call HR (ask to be transferred to HR 941.316.1201) and tell them what your experience-level is and then ask them how much starting pay will be for you.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567