Villiage Idiot Attacks Fort Myer District Office - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Any office want her, bet down there in Ft Myers would love to get rid of her...

Unregistered
    The recipe for delicious Fort Myers Success is simple and fun to make!

In a 9X13 flat pan, mix a heaping helping of STAY OUT OF THE OFFICE with a generous serving of KEEP OUT OF THE OFFICE.

Mix together until it solidifies.

Once the mixture hardens, take your knife and carve STAY OUT OF THE $^^#^&*((I**!#%*)&^%% OFFICE in large block letters.

Attach to the dash of your beverage cruiser. Be sure the placement doesn't interfere with airbag deployment.

There you have it. Follow this and you won't be exposed to the office and the drama that goes along with it.

You can thank me later.

Peace Out

Unregistered

Angry

Fort Myers is a top notch, fast paced, crime fighting machine. No slugs here!

Unregistered
    What exactly happened???Who are the problems in this office? Is it civilians? I hear there is alot of new energetic blood in this office, whoever is the constant problem there just needs to be removed.

Unregistered
    Calm down peps, I hear the big guy Tommy boy has lost his mind over this incident. Listen whats the problem no big thing Whats a little tear gas amongst friends in the morning. Its not like the person grabbed a gun thinking it was a camera and took a selfie.

Unregistered
    The village idiot sticks her nose in everyone's business. The V.I needs to know she should sit in her office and type, scan and is allowed out if she has to file. No one wants to talk to her. The only person that will talk to her is the new guy because he doesn't know her yet. Stay in your office and order the paperclips. Send her to our office we will straighten her out.

Unregistered

The Grand Reopening !

Hello my fellow ABT brothers and sisters. Due to the tragic events of last Friday the Ft Myers office will be holding a grand re-opening of office next Wednesday. All are invited to stop by and see the new digs, updated office furniture, state of the crime fighting command center, agent lounge and fitness center. I would like thank everyone who has has us in their prayers. Refreshments will be served and a 50- 50 raffle will be held. Come get your picture taken with the world famous Capt Ron Johnson of the Missouri Highway Patrol.

Unregistered
    Also, there will be a trial in absentia of officer Wilson afterwhich there will be a summery execution.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fort Myers is a top notch, fast paced, crime fighting machine. No slugs here!
    Ft Myers is the top office in the state!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ft Myers is the top office in the state!
    Fake news. The Captain is a moron that things this is great place to work why 6 of the 8 agents and one Lt are all in hiring processes elsewhere

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast