Villiage Idiot Attacks Fort Myer District Office

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Villiage Idiot Attacks Fort Myer District Office

August 22, 2014 the Fort Myers district office of ABT came under attack by the Village Idiot. Folks I can't make this stuff up.
    At 8:45am it was business as usual in the office, the village idiot who clearly has way too much free time started the ground work for the attack. V.I. slowly approached the innocent young boy with only two weeks on the job. V.I just cant mind her or his business. Witnesses statements indicate the V.I. riffled through the young boys belongings and told the young boy thats not OC spray its a magical spay you to detect fake tax stamps with. The youthful new employee informed the the village idiot no thats OC spay.

As we all know the Village Idiot thinks he or she runs the Fort Myers office and can do what ever he or she wants to do. Well let the party get started. V.I grabs the OC spay and with total recklessness and no regard for the health and welfare of all the hard working folks in the office. V.I spays the OC into the wind, like Capt VN spays that extra mega hold hair spray all over that big hairdo of his. The V.I. unloads OC into the office like it was a riot on the streets of Ferguson. Agents, inspectors and licensing staff were all overcome by the OC attack by the village idiot.

Staff scrambled about the office to overcome the effects of OC attack. Chief TC was contacted and within minutes EMS and Fort Myers Fire responded to the scene of the attack. First aid was rendered and the office had to be evacuated for several hours.

All these facts have not been been verified so I can not say this news brief is correct. The governor has called in Capt Ron Johnson of the Missouri Highway Patrol to take command of the office since they cant find some fool to the job.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    August 22, 2014 the Fort Myers district office of ABT came under attack by the Village Idiot. Folks I can't make this stuff up.
    At 8:45am it was business as usual in the office, the village idiot who clearly has way too much free time started the ground work for the attack. V.I. slowly approached the innocent young boy with only two weeks on the job. V.I just cant mind her or his business. Witnesses statements indicate the V.I. riffled through the young boys belongings and told the young boy thats not OC spray its a magical spay you to detect fake tax stamps with. The youthful new employee informed the the village idiot no thats OC spay.

As we all know the Village Idiot thinks he or she runs the Fort Myers office and can do what ever he or she wants to do. Well let the party get started. V.I grabs the OC spay and with total recklessness and no regard for the health and welfare of all the hard working folks in the office. V.I spays the OC into the wind, like Capt VN spays that extra mega hold hair spray all over that big hairdo of his. The V.I. unloads OC into the office like it was a riot on the streets of Ferguson. Agents, inspectors and licensing staff were all overcome by the OC attack by the village idiot.

Staff scrambled about the office to overcome the effects of OC attack. Chief TC was contacted and within minutes EMS and Fort Myers Fire responded to the scene of the attack. First aid was rendered and the office had to be evacuated for several hours.

All these facts have not been been verified so I can not say this news brief is correct. The governor has called in Capt Ron Johnson of the Missouri Highway Patrol to take command of the office since they cant find some fool to the job.
    Cool story Bro.
    Your new captain will be from the outside. He will straighten out that place in the time it takes to say " you are the weakest link. Good Bye"
    Takes some solace in knowing the idiots are in every office. I can't wait to read the details in the next Just a Joke.

Unregistered
    The Village Idiot needs to be suspended for a few days, the Village Idiot has been screwing up for many years. the Village Idiot must have something on someone up top cause she gets away with everything. Some one please tell the Village Idiot she is a secretary.

Unregistered
    maybe szebozo will apply?

Unregistered
    The Village Idiot needs to be suspended for a few days, the Village Idiot has been screwing up for many years. the Village Idiot must have something on someone up top cause she gets away with everything. Some one please tell the Village Idiot she is a secretary.
    If szebozo was there, he would grab her.

Unregistered
    I have a solution for all the never ending and always increasing problems in Fort Myers. Close that office. There you go. I just saved ABT a fortune in legal costs, punitive damages, personnel costs, etc. I know you are probably thinking "why didn't I think of that"? Sometimes the best solutions are the simplest. You can thank me later.

We really don't need an office there anyway. The turnover is constant. The leadership is clueless. We don't need all the drama and gross acts of incompetence. The stupid people won't be missed. In a couple years you will be wondering why it wasn't done sooner. We closed Key West and everyone got over that pretty quick. We closed Lakeland, Sarasota, Ocala, Live Oak, Rockledge, Marianna, Clearwater, without any problems. Shut it down and move on. Can anyone say "Davis Productivity Award'?

Unregistered
    As usual the story posted has been embellished. You know that if you throw the spotlight on someone else, it takes it off you.

Unregistered
    I have a solution for all the never ending and always increasing problems in Fort Myers. Close that office. There you go. I just saved ABT a fortune in legal costs, punitive damages, personnel costs, etc. I know you are probably thinking "why didn't I think of that"? Sometimes the best solutions are the simplest. You can thank me later.

We really don't need an office there anyway. The turnover is constant. The leadership is clueless. We don't need all the drama and gross acts of incompetence. The stupid people won't be missed. In a couple years you will be wondering why it wasn't done sooner. We closed Key West and everyone got over that pretty quick. We closed Lakeland, Sarasota, Ocala, Live Oak, Rockledge, Marianna, Clearwater, without any problems. Shut it down and move on. Can anyone say "Davis Productivity Award'?
    You forgot Daytona & szebozo.