Scandal: There Is NO Incident Report for the Michael Brown Shooting! - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    For those of you waiting for an incident report from the shooting of Michael Brown–stop. There isn’t one. Ferguson police say that they did not file an incident report on the shooting of unarmed teenager Michael Brown because they turned the case over to the St. Louis County police almost immediately, according to the county prosecutor.

According to St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney Robert P. McCulloch, police chose to release the incident report from a “robbery” in which Brown is a suspect, as well as security video, because that’s all they had. The St. Louis County police department may have filed one, but those documents will not be made public until a grand jury investigating the murder concludes its investigation.

Unfortunately, zoomed in footage of the video they provided seems to show Brown paying for the cigarillos. In fact, the store owner spoke out through his attorney and clarified that neither he, nor any employee called police. A customer, in fact, placed the call because he or she thought the store was robbed. Ferguson police asked for the video. “‘During the course of Ferguson’s investigation, the police department from Ferguson, came to the store and asked for to review the tape,” Ferguson Market’s attorney explained.

Interestingly, there is no dash camera footage, either. Ferguson does possess dash cameras, as well as body cameras, but is too cheap to actually install them.

Accounts of the shooting greatly differ. Ferguson police say that Brown attacked Wilson in his car and then ran away. By their own account, Officer Wilson began firing at Brown and his friend Dorian Johnson as they fled–though they say that no bullets hit Brown while his back was turned–something that is heavily disputed by the results of an independent autopsy.

Allegedly, Brown turned around and ran toward the officer who was shooting at him–though his injuries are consistent with the teenager’s arms being raised. At least one bullet entered “back-to-front.” The only wounds that were not caused by bullets were abrasions on Brown’s face from when he fell after the final shot was fired.

Many are desperate to believe the police account. On Tuesday, the Gateway Pundit “broke” a story that Darren Wilson suffered an orbital blowout fracture of his eye socket during his confrontation with Brown. The blogger presented some damning evidence: a CT scan that purportedly showed the fracture. What he didn’t mention is that the image is not of Wilson, and is from the University of Iowa (though he was careful to scrub that information from the image).

The Ku Klux Klan and other groups of white people have joined forces to support Michael Brown’s murderer. Together, they have raised more than $200,000 to reward Michael Brown’s killer for ridding the world of another “typical low-IQ Negro.”
    ------------------------------------
    Just keeps getting better and better!!!

Report or no report.......as this is an open investigation you really have no legal right to see what may or may not be in any reports about this incident.

Unregistered
    Report or no report.......as this is an open investigation you really have no legal right to see what may or may not be in any reports about this incident.
    But it was legal for the department to release the convenience store video which could be evidence right? Nice try in wanting to cover for the departments lack of openness to the public.

Unregistered

Officer ‘Go F**K Yourself’ Officially Off Police Force

A Missouri police officer who was caught on video raising his weapon and telling Ferguson protesters that he would kill them has resigned from the force.

Lt. Ray Albers, 46, stepped down from the St. Ann police department on Thursday, the St. Louis Dispatch reported. The resignation comes just a little over a week after news outlets confirmed Albers' identity in footage of the officer threatening civilians protesting the death of Michael Brown.

"I will ****ing kill you!" Albers shouts on video, his weapon pointed at unarmed protesters.

When asked his name, Albers can be heard telling the protester: "Go **** yourself."

Albers, who served in the military, was a 20-year veteran of the department.

In an earlier interview, St. Ann Police Chief Aaron Jimenez said he was "highly angry and upset" at Albers' choice of words, but defended the officer's use of raising his weapon in the air.

According to The Dispatch, Jimenez said if the incident in Ferguson happened at any other time, Albers would have been suspended without pay.

"A whole bunch of what you'd call citizen journalists, who were sitting with cameras recording, waiting for something stupid to happen, which they got. They won on this one," Jimenez told the publication. With that shit attitude I bet Jimenez must have a great re-pore with the news media.

Yes by all means blame the public, not the fact that the Albers was an over reactionary asshole chief. Another famous non-apology, apology.

Here is the Lt. last public photograph.

Unregistered

Your a Joke

Quote Originally Posted by St. Paddy View Post
    Please show in the following posts #1,3,4,6,8,9,10,13,16,18 where race was mentioned in the shooting of Michael Brown.
    You will be looking for a long damn time. Do you know why? Because the race of the shooting victim and the officer involved is never mentioned once.
    Try as you might, and for as long as you might, you just are not going to find it in any of them. You on the other hand, state you are tired of the "race card" being played all the time, yet you pointedly bring it up numerous times. Not just two or three times, you bring it up over a dozen times in in just three paragraphs.
    In fact with the exception of your first two sentences, which is about 2% of your entire post, the other 98% is nothing but about race.

Your writings have the taint like they came straight out of Stormfront or Vanguard.

I mentioned this once before to another poster who was tired of "the race card" being played all the time. Like you though he did nothing but deal out that card game over and over.

So here goes, I am a Irish American cop. Or more to your thinking and labeling, A ****, a Paddy, a Taig or the ever popular potato eater.

Now with that, take your "I'm not a racist" racist attitude and shove it where you put your lips on your watch commander. That is if you even are an LEO.
    Your a darn fool, plain and simple. This entire incident has been sadly based upon race since day #1, or are you too stupid to have seen or heard any of the protests? You actually win the dumbest post of the year award and certainly are not like any of the hundreds of top notch Irish American Cops I have met and worked alongside over the years. You must actually have a potato for a brain if you think anything that you posted is true. Now go back to your mental health institution, as I'm sure they have most likely reported your psycho butt missing. Wow are you one dumb box of rocks.

Unregistered

Ptsd

What I have always found severely lacking for law officers, is their testing for and ability to access treatment for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). Many U.S. military soldiers come back from serving only months under extremely stressful and potentially lethal conditions and suffer severely from PTSD. Now compare that to many law officers who often spend sometimes as much as 10 to 30 years working under very stressful and potentially lethal conditions and there is practically no emphasis or seemingly non-punitive access for PTSD treatment. Why is that? I know for a fact that one of the reasons is that cops are afraid that they will look weak or lose their job if they report symptoms of PTSD.

I think the number of officers on the street RIGHT NOW suffering from PTSD symptoms is enormously high and a factor that has been overlooked or just ignored for a very long time and probably getting worse. Gone now are the days when a cop could just come in and simply go work his "beat" (assigned area) and concentrate mainly on catching criminals. Instead, today's law officers have to "multi-task" like never before and have a list of tasks a mile long, all the while trying to drive to calls while talking to dispatch, supervisors and zone partners on their cell phones, type on their in-car laptop computers and then listen to and talk on their police radios. All that while just getting to many calls for service. Then after arriving on the calls, deal with solving peoples lifelong problems and often confronting violent offenders who don't like the idea of going to jail. The list of additional tasks that many departments now put on their officers in addition to those above is beyond belief. Now try doing this for say 15 or 20 years and think what that does to any normal human being. We have to have many people who are willing to do this critical job, so please save those who like to say, "Hey nobody forced you to do it", as we are all human beings and anyone would get stressed out over time. Add on to that the fact that most depts. force their officers to work at least 20 to 30 years before they qualify for any sort of pension.

I just think that PTSD among many law officers is very much a big part of the problem and yet it has been dangerously overlooked and misdiagnosed. I wonder if most people realize that the life expectancy of a retired law officer in this country is FIVE YEARS!...many by suicide or heart attack. That's a researched fact and I believe PTSD is a big part of the problem.

Unregistered
    But it was legal for the department to release the convenience store video which could be evidence right? Nice try in wanting to cover for the departments lack of openness to the public.
    I'm not covering anyone or any department, just stating a fact. "Openness to the public" does not trump conducting a through investigation and no department ,city, or the citizens therein should succomb to mob rule.
    '

Unregistered
    Your a darn fool, plain and simple. This entire incident has been sadly based upon race since day #1, or are you too stupid to have seen or heard any of the protests? You actually win the dumbest post of the year award and certainly are not like any of the hundreds of top notch Irish American Cops I have met and worked alongside over the years. You must actually have a potato for a brain if you think anything that you posted is true. Now go back to your mental health institution, as I'm sure they have most likely reported your psycho butt missing. Wow are you one dumb box of rocks.
    You are the first one to state that the shooting was racially motivated.
    As for me posting anything that was incorrect, what kind of factual information do you have to prove that any of my information was false or incorrect? I mean other then your self opinionated reply. As I posted several days ago before, you know what opinions are like correct? Well you are talking out of yours.

You have no real information to counter with. Do you know how I can tell? Because the only thing that you have offered up is grade school name calling ad hominem attacks and nothing more.

God, I can not wait for your next Bart Simpson intellectual style response.

Unregistered
    I'm not covering anyone or any department, just stating a fact. "Openness to the public" does not trump conducting a through investigation and no department ,city, or the citizens therein should succomb to mob rule.
    '
    Could not help but notice that you did not answer my question about the release of the conveyance store video evidence by the department. I am still waiting on an answer to that one. "Just stating a fact."

If the department is doing such an in depth, and through investigation, let me ask this question.
    Why in the hell has the city still not asked for a copy of the audio of the gun shots from the FBI? One would think that the department would want such a significant piece of physical evidence in conducting a fair and through investigation wouldn't you?

Unregistered
    Could not help but notice that you did not answer my question about the release of the conveyance store video evidence by the department. I am still waiting on an answer to that one. "Just stating a fact."

If the department is doing such an in depth, and through investigation, let me ask this question.
    Why in the hell has the city still not asked for a copy of the audio of the gun shots from the FBI? One would think that the department would want such a significant piece of physical evidence in conducting a fair and through investigation wouldn't you?
    and u know this how ?

Unregistered

As far as you question............... they can released what they feel fit to, and I'll speculate like you are since you need an answer. Maybe they hoped by releasing some of the truth people would stop looting...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast