When will the City OPEN their eyes?

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

When will the City OPEN their eyes?

Dear City, Want to know who is wasting your money? Look no further than the three stooges. Seriously wasting money like no other. Why go to schools when you are leaving? Maybe padding your resume on the city's dime? Why is someone who is only out for the tv and cameras in charge? Seriously? A dog can do a better job. Again...another waste of money. Don't worry about the retirement contract making the City go bankrupt, you will let the three stooges do that before you have time to blink. OPEN YOUR EYES AND LET THEM GO. The City needs change and you will NOT get it with the three stooges in charge. Once you see that and open your eyes, the better off everyone will be. Including the citizens of NPR.

Unregistered
    Well allow me to retort. I heard many theories as to the direction the PD is heading. I have a few friends who have struggled to keep the morale high but have been met with resentment and bitterness as if these fistful of ignorant cretins really deserved something. I have heard stories of the "Stooges" but are they really the enemy? I understand the New Chief has brought some life back to that building even when his was recently compromised. Schools and training I heard have been at an all time high. That beats the $650.00 allotted budget your PD had a few years ago. I also heard that the Tom Brokaw of PD media relations has moved on to the anchor position off of Little Road. The comment with the dogs? I take it your talking about K9's ?? Do you have one? Never seen them. I know the other two Administrators but can not figure out why all the animosity towards them. Has their time or shelf life expired ? Are there others that question the leadership of these two? Can it be rehabilitated with training? or is it just time?.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Ummmmm, I don't think so

Sorry, I don't think so. I had to chuckle at your comment about the New Chief bringing life back to the department. Let's see, you are either a "friend" of his or someone who is glued to his behind at work. Let's break this down a bit...what life has he brought back? Hummmmm, talking crap about ppl he knows nothing about? Oh wait...maybe when he was on tv with his fake crying over an officer and not wanting to tell a spouse that the officer won't be coming home...hahahahahaaaa so transparent. Or let's see, maybe the fact that he doesn't want to do anything with PCS office bc he doesn't like the Sheriff. Way to be mature and work as a team and be a good leader...not. Pls, I could continue, but I don't have the time. He is not good for the department and the other two stooges are not either. Along with some others, but what can you do? No one wants to listen and do the right thing by the citizens of NPR. Such a shame. Wasting money on officers who don't know their head from their behinds. Officers who have no smarts and just want a paycheck. Not good for the department and not good for the city. As Guest 1 stated, the City needs to clean house and start at the top. Oh and BTW, I think Guest 1 was referring to that "anyone" or "anything" can do their job, a better job. Nothing to do with the K 9's. At least that is how I take it.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well allow me to retort. I heard many theories as to the direction the PD is heading. I have a few friends who have struggled to keep the morale high but have been met with resentment and bitterness as if these fistful of ignorant cretins really deserved something. I have heard stories of the "Stooges" but are they really the enemy? I understand the New Chief has brought some life back to that building even when his was recently compromised. Schools and training I heard have been at an all time high. That beats the $650.00 allotted budget your PD had a few years ago. I also heard that the Tom Brokaw of PD media relations has moved on to the anchor position off of Little Road. The comment with the dogs? I take it your talking about K9's ?? Do you have one? Never seen them. I know the other two Administrators but can not figure out why all the animosity towards them. Has their time or shelf life expired ? Are there others that question the leadership of these two? Can it be rehabilitated with training? or is it just time?.
    Last edited by Guest 2; 09-03-2014 at 08:51 AM.

Unregistered
    I think your right the city should open their eyes and terminate people like you, guest 1 & 2 who want to do nothing but complain and try (key word is try) to undermine,back stab and discredit them. You are jealous that you will never be what they are. And anyone can see what a better place it's become since the 2 stooges left for higher grounds. As you can see that is working out real well for them they are slowly taking down the SO. Our agency has made a few bad choices like the ROD LT., but we can't do anything about it. All and all the agency has come a long way in the past couple years. So my suggestion is if you don't like it here. Please move on to what you think is bigger and better and stop your disrespect to all.
    God Bless and be safe

Commoner
    To the person who wrote this previous post it sounds like you have benefited so much from this administration. Is this why you are so in love with them and will follow them no matter how wrong they are. The main benefiters from the previous administration are all in C.I.D. and now as a road cpl. and lets not forget the luxurious training spot who is now the heart of the department. Why doesn't stooge number two act like he is the second in command at this agency instead of just being a pawn. The number one stooge should be careful as well, numerous complaints and wrong doings are being remembered. Maybe he should he read the newspaper and check what has been written about Waldo in the recent weeks. Third in command just needs to retire and leave police work all together. Hey number one did you read his personnel file prior to promoting him "I think not" The city does need to fix the problems here but they wont due to the chief cutting everything off prior to it reaching them. Keep crying on camera I'm all choked up. The three stooges are weak and afraid of their own shadows. The only people that stand by the stooges are those who are benefactors of their generosity and we know who they are cushy jobs, made up hours, long lunches, special squads, and a total grip on others which they allow. Now city please take back over the police department that you pay for from the stooges and request proper administration be put to the test.

Unregistered
    Sgt Skittles.........you just can't let go....you are so transparent .....just go

Cpl Fife..... You should just go with him too...you are the true Poster Child for ROD

Now everyone else grow up and get your a>#} back to work

Unregistered
    Hey! When Moe, Curley, and Larry start back at the PD? I thought they retired.

Unregistered

Thal shalt not throw stones

Please viewers. Do not allow yourselves to bow to these few faceless uniforms that thrive on the despair of others. They will never excel professionally or spiritually in any way. They enjoy the chaos and drama of others inflictions. Jealousy and envy are works of the devil so rebuke those who take the joy out of you and the profession we proudly serve. They will drain the city and it's good people who reside here. It must be hard to swallow the fact that you who discredit the agency and those who try to lead; knowing you will never be them. Your a cancer spreading your disease to the good men and women here. It is obvious that you have been identified and soon exterminated. For those who will focus on their work, family, friends and the backs of each other; you will be rewarded for your loyalty.

Remove yourself from the thin blue line as you too, will not be missed and only spoken of over a few cold beers for a few good laughs.

non totem pole member
    Wow reducing yourself to threats of extermination. I guess another new low for let's think about it "possibly the CID sgt" idol threats are your standard. To defend the person your calling cpl fife that man has more integrity than most who will stand by your side and he probably knows more than you will ever absorb standing behind number one, two, and three combined at those tear jerkers of a press conference. HAND ME A TISSUE PLEASE. You spoke of sgt skittles as well. When was the last time you stood up to someone or something with gusto and not worried on how it will affect your career. WELL I'M WAITING! that's right you don't have an answer to because it has never happened for the number one reason you are a A$$ kisser. You will never change and never measure up to more than what you call sgt skittles and cpl fife. I apologize for using those names to represent them but we cant put actual names on this website. To the stooges, we know you enjoy and feed off this negativity that you have created. Hold on a minute I have to text someone. Hang on receiving a text. I will huff and puff and knock down the door to my office. Stand by I'm in make-up for the press conference. Till next time. Stay safe on the streets for Im mean for those who still patrol them. Lets go to Chili's for lunch got plans anybody.

Unregistered
    So laughable...jealous...ha! Of what? No balls, no self respect, only out for themselves...you have got to be kidding. I think I know who you are and you are not very good at hiding it. Don't you have something else to do? I think your health needs looking at. Stay off of here. You don't even work here anymore. Remember? You were let go. Bye bye now.

QUOTE=Unregistered;2010579]I think your right the city should open their eyes and terminate people like you, guest 1 & 2 who want to do nothing but complain and try (key word is try) to undermine,back stab and discredit them. You are jealous that you will never be what they are. And anyone can see what a better place it's become since the 2 stooges left for higher grounds. As you can see that is working out real well for them they are slowly taking down the SO. Our agency has made a few bad choices like the ROD LT., but we can't do anything about it. All and all the agency has come a long way in the past couple years. So my suggestion is if you don't like it here. Please move on to what you think is bigger and better and stop your disrespect to all.
    God Bless and be safe[/QUOTE]