writing retired cops

Unregistered

writing retired cops

Come on now MCSO.....Writing retired guys a BS ticket for illegal U-turn and expired tag (valid, decal not on) The Guy served 20 years as a cop and you write him a ticket. What's wrong with you Deputies down here. I've been a cop for almost 21 years, 10 of which as a Deputy South of Martin County. I've said it before and i'll say it again there is no comraderie with you idiots down here. That's why I still identify myself as a retired cop first and a Deputy second.

Didn't they teach you professional courtesy at the academy...Remember you would want that courtesy extended to your Wife/husband, BF/GF and Mom and Dad if they ever were stopped. Treat people as you would want to be treated.

If anyone reads this...Give a big thank you to Deputy Primm (I believe thats his name, cant read his redneck writing)

Unregistered
    Was he a trooper before coming here?

Unregistered

Just saying....

Maybe if he followed simple traffic and vehicle rules, that retired officer wouldn't run into that issue. On another note, he should know better than disobey simple traffic rules or not put his decal on. Don't bag so much on the deputy for doing his job and get more on the retired cops simple ignorance.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe if he followed simple traffic and vehicle rules, that retired officer wouldn't run into that issue. On another note, he should know better than disobey simple traffic rules or not put his decal on. Don't bag so much on the deputy for doing his job and get more on the retired cops simple ignorance.

Spoken like a true traffic oriented cop that rather writes a retired cop than handle a dangerous call.
    This is something to be really proud of and bragged about; how you spent 15 minutes stroking a retired cop that was absolutely no threat to you over something less than a misdemeanor while your zone partners were handling potentially dangerous calls.
    Useless human excrement, that’s what you are.
    You just stroked probably the only person that would have stopped to help you while you were getting your miserable ass kicked on the side of the road.

Unregistered
    Primes agreat dude. Your buddy must have been an ass.

Spoken like a true traffic oriented cop that rather writes a retired cop than handle a dangerous call.
    This is something to be really proud of and bragged about; how you spent 15 minutes stroking a retired cop that was absolutely no threat to you over something less than a misdemeanor while your zone partners were handling potentially dangerous calls.
    Useless human excrement, that’s what you are.
    You just stroked probably the only person that would have stopped to help you while you were getting your miserable ass kicked on the side of the road.

Unregistered
    Primes agreat dude. Your buddy must have been an ass.

#1- The retiree is not a personal friend; he is a brother officer.
    #2- After 42 years as a cop in this state I can't imagine doing such a low-life thing.
    Your buddy Primes would probably write his own mother and as far as I am concerned a real certified homogenized flamer for writing those bullshit citations.

Unregistered
    Old retired LEO from Miami-Dade now living in Brevard county. I still own property near Ft. Laud and drive down I-95 to Broward a couple of times a month. Was wondering about all the warning signs and S.O. police activity near the Hobe Sound exit on the interstate. I've seen marked units set up "wolf pack" style around the area on several occasions stopping lots of car and conducting searches on some. I guess the initial pretext for the stops are predicated on some type of traffic offense but also guess that the real aim is finding dope and wanted subjects. Luckily I have never been stopped there and just cautiously proceeded through the action and on my way. My question is are these operations staffed entirely through overtime assignments (grants maybe) or are units that could be out on regular patrol and handling calls and traffic stuff being used to some extent? Anyway, was just curious. Stay safe.

Unregistered
    Gentlemen, it is sad that a po to write another po and or retired po a ticket. It displays no sensitivity, calloused and poor demeanor. We all make mistakes and a warning is sufficient and perhaps a handshake and a smile. You leave a better impression and show true professionalism. Professional courtesy is shown everyday among lawyers, doctors and other professions. Yet we have to "fight" among ourselves and issue tickets ? Perhaps you'll remember this if you, your wife/husband or other family members is written a ticket in your retirement days and remember that you were the one who did the same. Not a nice feeling. Also shows how insensitive you are. Doesn't hurt and be polite. It leaves a lasting impression toward you and your department. Be nice to one another. We all put or have put our lives on the line for each other.