Doc Justice kicked in A.S.S. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Again. Only word to describe is PATHETIC 🤦🏻*♂️

Unregistered
    Wonder if the 🤡 will be there Sunday to profile again like the two black males he spoke about on TH that were allegedly “loitering” peeping toms 🧐

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How quick TH spits hatred and alleged corruption about HPD. But when concerns were raised on TH about his promoting a protest rally in Homestead and that it could potentially turn ugly/violent. GUESS WHAT his response was. I trust the police will handle any situation that will arise 😂😂 pathetic You can’t say it’s hot then turn around and say it’s cold. You can’t It’s called HYPOCRISY!! It’s called personal agenda Not an agenda or justice for ALL (meaning the majority) your missing the point of democracy. But you call yourself an American loving Christian. I call bullish!t. Only thing we can say is PATHETIC
    You mean the HYPOCRISY of you suggesting that HPD lowers the crime rate, then turn around and imply that HPD officers would allow violence, rioting, looting and destruction?

Also not sure if your detective skills allow you to see that TH was just sharing info, and happen to believe all people should be accountable for their crimes.

We get that you disagree, and there is no need to explain your disdain for the Fist Amendment, that has been well documented.

Unregistered
    Again You cannot connect with reality or common sense (Well documented) Your personal hatred and agenda has blinded you to reality and facts. This is obvious on TH. You spout off about being a patriotic American etc. but all you do is b!tch and complain. Your part of the problem not the solution. You will never see it as you look into your mirror and see some false image of a “savior” god complex. Please a zero is a zero. PATHETIC!

Unregistered
    Yeah. This dude is *fixated* on Homestead Police and Rolle. Either his screws are loose or hidden man crush

Unregistered
    Wonder if the 🤡 will apologize at Sunday’s protest for racially profiling two African American males on Facebook

Unregistered
    Someone needs a drink 🥃 🍺

Unregistered
    That explains a lot 🍺🥃

Unregistered

Time heals everything, for some. Lmao!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah. This dude is *fixated* on Homestead Police and Rolle. Either his screws are loose or hidden man crush
    I have had a chance to talk to Doc despite being warned that if I wanted to be a team player and have the good grace of Father Rolle and his wife Kennedy, I would steer clear. Well, you guys try to make our lives miserable when we have your uniform on but you don’t get to tell me who I can talk to. I bet the entire police department wishes Maguido would have just slowed the freak down. You picked on the wrong dude asswh😵le. And y’all will get what you deserve.

Unregistered
    All propaganda and conspiracy theories

Nothing to see

Fake News Fake News.

All status quo

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast