Doc Justice kicked in A.S.S.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

UnregisteredThomas Paine

Doc Justice kicked in A.S.S.

We of the Armenian Shit Slingers are proud to announce, at our recent 'kicking in' ceremony Doc Justice has been officially kicked in the A.S.S. (Armenian shit slinger).

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    Dude you need serious help. Im trying to figure out your obsession with me. I know why I post, because most of this department shouldn't even be security guards. I swore an oath to the Constituion and your department uses this sacred document to wipe their ass. You however are just an ass. If you got a problem with me why dont you put up your name like a man and state your claim? I am more reasonable than your administration. If you are honest and noble tell me how I have wronged you. My guess is your one of the one who is about to be arrested or fired. Good luck with that.

I doubt you have ever read any of the writings of Thomas Paine, that or you did not comprehend.

Unregistered
    Heya Doc, you are right! those Key Board bullies are just that, they talk crap, and that is all they are able to do! Loud mouth blow hards is all they are, and will ever be! And some of them have a badge and gun, and hide behind those! And you are right, there seems to be many that should not even wear the badge of a Security Officer! And perhaps not even dog catcher!

Unregistered
    Don’t offend the 🤡s and the snowflakes. The 🤡 is just a small blade of grass in a field. Overlooked and unnoticed

Unregistered
    Looks like TH revealed true colors by racially profiling two black males (see Facebook). Maybe that’s why the hatred towards Rolle, Wright and Faircloth 🧐🧐🧐

Unregistered
    Funny how the puppet/🤡 posted about an employee from CHI. Guess he’s real familiar with that place. 🤡 has private padded room there

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looks like TH revealed true colors by racially profiling two black males (see Facebook). Maybe that’s why the hatred towards Rolle, Wright and Faircloth 🧐🧐🧐
    You left out his attacks on Porter, Roth, Gretsas, Maytan, Monaco, Becker, DeJohn, Sincore, Garcia, Kennedy, Buchanan, Pearl, Mandel, Stettin, Zeskind, Guedes, Rundle, Murguido, Blanco, Arzuaga, Aquino, Maldonado, Mata, Morales, Sewell, DeVillegas, Artime, Rebull, etc.

Yeah that racist a$$HOLE does nothing other than attack black people. Has never done a thing to help a black person IN HIS LIFE. He has no support in the black community. He has no black friends in real life or on social media, not a one check for yourself. He's always running around using racial epithets, and have you seen where he repeatedly wrights that he only fights for the rights of white Americans and where's a KKK mask?

Shame on him.

And he certainly cannot profile like we do, so he should sit down, shut up, and watch the real pros.

However, he did aptly call out Rolle as a token black employee and an Uncle Tom. So we should give him that one, to be fair.

Unregistered
    Like I said. If there is smoke there is fire 🔥

Unregistered
    How quick TH spits hatred and alleged corruption about HPD. But when concerns were raised on TH about his promoting a protest rally in Homestead and that it could potentially turn ugly/violent. GUESS WHAT his response was. I trust the police will handle any situation that will arise 😂😂 pathetic You can’t say it’s hot then turn around and say it’s cold. You can’t It’s called HYPOCRISY!! It’s called personal agenda Not an agenda or justice for ALL (meaning the majority) your missing the point of democracy. But you call yourself an American loving Christian. I call bullish!t. Only thing we can say is PATHETIC

Unregistered

Well

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How quick TH spits hatred and alleged corruption about HPD. But when concerns were raised on TH about his promoting a protest rally in Homestead and that it could potentially turn ugly/violent. GUESS WHAT his response was. I trust the police will handle any situation that will arise 😂😂 pathetic You can’t say it’s hot then turn around and say it’s cold. You can’t It’s called HYPOCRISY!! It’s called personal agenda Not an agenda or justice for ALL (meaning the majority) your missing the point of democracy. But you call yourself an American loving Christian. I call bullish!t. Only thing we can say is PATHETIC
    well to set the record straight he did not say he hates all HPD just you and the ones like you. Have a nice day

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast