Racism - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Racism

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    13 months, not less than a year.
    And tell me what experience that contains, since you wanna be defending this..

Unregistered

Bottom Line

Here are the facts!! You have a Mayor who openly said he did not want people from other states here. He wants blacks and if they are from Miami Gardens, better.. matter of fact, next time you see him, just sit back and watch..He will say what's up if your black and if your white, maybe a stare.

You have the top brass, pro black power.. they are getting rid of the whites, to make room for the blacks and friends.

This is the new Miami Gardens! That's the fact..and everyone will continue to do the same thing as always..complain, speak among each other and that's it..

No unity here...why not march into city meeting, address the council... why not involve the media..they would love this story..

Because all who labors here has no balls...period!!!

This is only done here because all of you guys don't know better..blow this racism out of the water..channel media, radio station, the politician, the county Mayor etc... put on the balls and unite all I have to say..

This place hates media.

Unregistered
    13 months, not less than a year.
    Thir..teen...whole...months...holy shit. We had no idea that you had such a vast amount of experience. Might as well make her the investigations major.

Why is it that every rookie and School Board chuckle**** that comes here thinks they in any shape or form have something equal to actual police experience? Some of you can't even tie your shoes without assistance and you expect to be given more responsibility, really?

Come back when you have at least five years on (not School Board, not Railroad or University security guard) and then we might listen to what you have to say or think you might be good for a position.

Unregistered

13 months

And tell me what experience that contains, since you wanna be defending this..
    Miami Gardens is a very busy city, target rich environment. There's a lot to be learned in 13 months. We handle more crime than cities like miami lakes, Boca, coral springs, etc. She learned a lot in 13 months

Unregistered
    Miami Gardens PD has the same makeup of Ferguson MO Police epartment. The Department needs to change to reflect the population of the City. The Chief and Mayor are doing a great job to right the ship so that we do not have the problems that occurred in Ferguson with the police shooting. If officers don't like working in Miami Gardens maybe they should resign and work elsewhere.

Unregistered
    Miami Gardens PD has the same makeup of Ferguson MO Police epartment. The Department needs to change to reflect the population of the City. The Chief and Mayor are doing a great job to right the ship so that we do not have the problems that occurred in Ferguson with the police shooting. If officers don't like working in Miami Gardens maybe they should resign and work elsewhere.
    So let me see if I understand the thinking here. If a police department is staffed to reflect the city population then there would no longer be any issues or problems? There wouldn't be any police involved shootings? All of the criminal element in the city and those that come to the city to commit their crimes would magically lay down their arms and stop committing crimes? All the gang members and gang organizations would dissolve and they would all make up so there wouldn't be any more drive by shootings and homicides? Cause if that is what would happen then as a white officer here that enjoys his work I would move on just so the city residents could have a more peaceful life. Then again anyone who believes that the make up of a department would solve all the cities problems then tell them to get in touch with me cause I have a nice bridge in NY that I need to sell cheap!

Unregistered
    Quintana, this sounds like you. MG does not have the same makeup as Ferguson. You need to stop kissing ass, your getting your promotion. If I understand you right. We need to hire more black, dirty and corrupt cops. I think we have plenty already. Lazy, stupid and the list goes on. Not one person deserves what they got. The girls with 13 months and anyone defending her is a dumb ass. You are still a rookie........you never should have gotten that job or even accepted it.

Unregistered
    Quintana, this sounds like you. MG does not have the same makeup as Ferguson. You need to stop kissing ass, your getting your promotion. If I understand you right. We need to hire more black, dirty and corrupt cops. I think we have plenty already. Lazy, stupid and the list goes on. Not one person deserves what they got. The girls with 13 months and anyone defending her is a dumb ass. You are still a rookie........you never should have gotten that job or even accepted it.
    This is awesome. Get the popcorn ready! And for all the black cops that truly believe that more black officers will really make a difference in this city, you're a fool. You are still the "crackas", no matter what color you are. These folks just see you as a thorn in their ass. And folks defending that rookie are either rookies themselves or dumb ass officers that didn't do shit in their career, and think "oh she's nice, so yeah she deserved it". Meanwhile someone with 13 months here couldn't find their way out of a wet paper bag. **** outta here with that.

Unregistered

Leave q out of this one

Hey now, leave Quintana out of this one. She's smart and a hard worker. Unlike a lot of others around here!
    Besides, that's Als right hand.

Unregistered

Jealous!

This is awesome. Get the popcorn ready! And for all the black cops that truly believe that more black officers will really make a difference in this city, you're a fool. You are still the "crackas", no matter what color you are. These folks just see you as a thorn in their ass. And folks defending that rookie are either rookies themselves or dumb ass officers that didn't do shit in their career, and think "oh she's nice, so yeah she deserved it". Meanwhile someone with 13 months here couldn't find their way out of a wet paper bag. **** outta here with that.
    Come on. Leave the rookie alone for crying out loud. Are you jealous? So what she's a detective now? Obviously someone wanted her back there, otherwise she would have never been allowed to put in for it! Think about: first memo wanted the last 2 yearly eval...then it was changed to only last eval. Even if they wanted Booker back there they would have gotten him.
    Let's get to work now.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast