Don Delucca
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Don Delucca

Don Delucca

Don Delucca was our police chief in Miami Beach until 2007. Everyone expected great things from him but suddenly we learned he was out for one person and one person only, himself !

Don talks a big game but when all is said and done, he is nowhere to be found. During his time as chief he traveled more then he was at MBPD. He had numerous affairs and even produced a love child with his then girlfriend, his boss who was an assistant city manager at the time.

I hope for your sake, he does not bring some of the trash he promoted at MBPD that was just forced out by the new current chief.

Best of luck with this looser now that you know exactly what to expect, absolutely NOTHING. :devil:

Re: Don Delucca

If what was posted above is true, then that may constitutes moral turpitude. Doral citizens most asked their elected and appointed official; that is the city manager, what process was employed to select DeLucca and most importantly, who was influential in recommending him; lobbying for his employment and why? Has the city manager asked FDLE to thoroughly vet DeLucca?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    If what was posted above is true, then that may constitutes moral turpitude. Doral citizens [must] asked their elected and appointed official; that is the city manager, what process was employed to select DeLucca and most importantly, who was influential in recommending him; lobbying for his employment and why? Has the city manager asked FDLE to thoroughly vet DeLucca?

It's true and a whole lot more. Obviously no one there really looked into his background to discover the truth about him. Follow the political appointment and who supported him and the true reasons why he was selected without any type of a formal application process. The longer an application process took, more dirt would have been discovered and he never would have been selected. :cry: :cry: :cry:

IF so, then shame on Doral elected and city manager for appointing an allegedly soiled "gipsy" cop as Doral's police chief. Local bloggers and media investigative reporters should delve into these allegations and do the job the city manager did not. Doral citizens deserve better than a police chief with dubious antecedents.

Quote Originally Posted by Double D
    It's true and a whole lot more. Obviously no one there really looked into his background to discover the truth about him. Follow the political appointment and who supported him and the true reasons why he was selected without any type of a formal application process. The longer an application process took, more dirt would have been discovered and he never would have been selected. :cry: :cry: :cry:
    Let me get this right: Ricky Gomez was a good, chief but to you rats he was a monster. Richard Blom promoted all of the rats and you still betrayed him. Now, Delucca is not good either. I think who you really wanted was that back stabbing piece of dirt Perez. I know that after he came out of his cave, he promised all of you rats good things. In baseball you have a rule of three strikes you are out. Well you had a strike with Gomez and a foul ball with Perez. Second strike came with Blom. If you betray Delucca, guess what third strike you are OUT.....…! :evil:

Quote Originally Posted by Umpire
    Let me get this right: Ricky Gomez was a good, chief but to you rats he was a monster. Richard Blom promoted all of the rats and you still betrayed him. Now, Delucca is not good either. I think who you really wanted was that back stabbing piece of dirt Perez. I know that after he came out of his cave, he promised all of you rats good things. In baseball you have a rule of three strikes you are out. Well you had a strike with Gomez and a foul ball with Perez. Second strike came with Blom. If you betray Delucca, guess what third strike you are OUT.....…! :evil:
    You know Umpire, the problem here is that they want Retard Mike Perez, because all these lazy ass SOB know they can do whatever they want with him because he is what they call the real YES man, Mike doesn't care what you do he's to busy watching his kids play baseball and as lazy as certain officers.

Certain officers will act like they are making a difference and what they are actually doing is nothing but talk shit and try to get information for certain council members.

Remember where he got his training who's administration he was under in Hialeah? Yes that's right Bolanos and what was Bolanos boys doing? Well that's how they want for Doral to be like Hialeah PD!!!!!!!! But I think the City Manager has figured that one out and it wouldn't happen.

So good luck Chief and watch your back with some officers and office personnel who already want you out, don't trust them, they will try to be your best employee and they will be stabbing you in the back. You will know who is who real quick!

Umpire, you seem to have your facts confused. Ricky was a good chief until the first day of orientation, then all the promises he made were retracted and he walked around for years saying "I feel like firing someone today". Perez was lazy but at least he wasn't vicious. Blom promoted his own people, then Gomez' people. So if any rats were promoted they are Gomez'. There are officers here who have coming to work for years afraid. Ars kissing and back stabbing by Orlando Sanchez, Danny Munecas, Nancy Fernandez, Cathy Jewett and the rest of the Gomez clan is the opposite of what we want here. Incompetence, lack of integrity, and maliciousness are not the foundations of a good police department.

[quote=Happy Chief]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Double D":djg63hwf
    [/quote:djg63hwf]

You know Umpire, the problem here is that they want Retard Mike Perez, because all these lazy ass SOB know they can do whatever they want with him because he is what they call the real YES man, Mike doesn't care what you do he's to busy watching his kids play baseball and as lazy as certain officers.

Certain officers will act like they are making a difference and what they are actually doing is nothing but talk shit and try to get information for certain council members.

Remember where he got his training who's administration he was under in Hialeah? Yes that's right Bolanos and what was Bolanos boys doing? Well that's how they want for Doral to be like Hialeah PD!!!!!!!! But I think the City Manager has figured that one out and it wouldn't happen.

So good luck Chief and watch your back with some officers and office personnel who already want you out, don't trust them, they will try to be your best employee and they will be stabbing you in the back. You will know who is who real quick![/quote

Happy Chief, stop trying to stir the pot you must be one of Gomez' clan. Everyone knows Gomez is still trying to get back to Doral. Is Perez a sore spot for you? Why? Could it be that he fired you? Stop fueling dissention. Our new chief is starting with a clean plate. Move on loser and get off of our board.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest43
    Umpire, you seem to have your facts confused. Ricky was a good chief until the first day of orientation, then all the promises he made were retracted and he walked around for years saying "I feel like firing someone today". Perez was lazy but at least he wasn't vicious. Blom promoted his own people, then Gomez' people. So if any rats were promoted they are Gomez'. There are officers here who have coming to work for years afraid. Ars kissing and back stabbing by Orlando Sanchez, Danny Munecas, Nancy Fernandez, Cathy Jewett and the rest of the Gomez clan is the opposite of what we want here. Incompetence, lack of integrity, and maliciousness are not the foundations of a good police department.
    Let me clear up something with you guess 43, I wasn't Gomez or Bloms people. However Gomez changed after he felt all of the knives on his back. Don't forget how his own people were back stabbing him. Gomez didn't fired a lot of people that should of been fired like that rat of Panlo Rodriguez. Do you know why he didn't fired him, because he felt bad for the rats family. Horrible guy right? Not....! Perez came out of left field and now he wanted to be the super heroe. He fired one liuetenant that was already spanked by the previous administration. He then placed all of his kettle friends and were planning how to **** everyone that they thought was loyal to Gomez. That's not cruel right? Yes it is! Blom can around, did many good things for all of us and even promoted certain people that back stabbed the guy. I'm not a friend of neither of those two liuetenants that you mentioned, but if I'm not wrong what does Blom has to do with the previous administration when he didn't know none of them. He interviewed all of the sergeants for a promotion to lieutenant and who scored high, got the job. Sorry Mullet you are very incompetent.

Lack of integrity! The little that I know, a sgt is investigated for drinking and then going to work an off duty. A day officer doesn't respond to calls and still documents it on his worksheet. His sgt, knows that his officer didn't respond to the call and he doesn't want to do anything about it. Why, because that little rat was his friend. Please I can go on with many stories lacking integrity from people that were not "Gomez" people like you said. Now can you mention an integrity story that involved any of Gomez people. Oh wait, don't forget about that detective that crashed the car and lied about it. She wasn't from Gomez people either.
    As a senior officer in our agency, it makes my stomach sick to think that we still have ignorant people like you in our agency. :shock:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast