MARION COUNTY SHERIFF OFFICE? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    MCSO is a great agency to work for. A lot of positive changes has taken place since Blair was elected Sheriff.

Unregistered

Thumbs up

I believe these are all things you should know PRIOR to applying...no?

Unregistered
    Im a hispanic officer in miami dade county for 5 years and i wanted to relocate my family to a quieter enviroment i got family in ocala so i was interested in Msco but all this talk of racism is turning me off

AnonAnonAnonMCSOleo

Mcso

There is no racism at MCSO, that is obsurd... However, I couldn't agree more than with the rest of the posts on this thread. MCSO is in DEEP TROUBLE. We are severly understaffed, overworked, stretched thin, and underpaid. I have never seen moral so low than I have seen it over the last couple of months... For many years, i havealeats maintained a positive attitude about work, and most of the time ignored the griping I have heard from yve old timers, and just done my job, and enjoyed it!

But the administration has just recently seemed to try a mew tactic on their "deputy retention" department... Ots called write up, suspend, and demote ANYBODY and EVERYBODY, as fast as you can!! Make these good, hardworking guys (most of them lll) look as bad on paper as you can!! Because we are already short on manpower enough as it is, we damn cant afford to have a deputy relocate and go to work for an agency who actually has their shit together and cares about their hard working employees enough to treat these people with respect!!

I treat meth heads in handcuffs with more respect than some of the administration treats their own...

I'm tired of it...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12