Woolverton reinstated?

Woolverton reinstated?

I'm confused about this one. His admission of conduct unbecoming was not grounds for termination? Someone please help me understand this one.

Re: Woolverton reinstated?

Quote Originally Posted by dazed n confused
    I'm confused about this one. His admission of conduct unbecoming was not grounds for termination? Someone please help me understand this one.
    It stems back to when "she" let McNabb keep his job and position and only demoting Collins. Had she let McNabb go on the grounds of the death letter, and Collins based on his actions, this one wouldn't have had the chance he did at getting reinstated. But, at least Collins learned his lesson and is on the promotion list before his two years--another of "her" decisions. See the pattern? She was a poor chief and we are still stuck with misfits who think everything is owed to them while the rest of us stay out of trouble and get the shaft.

It is not solely the fault of "she" it is also Hill and his witch hunt. 90% of the men that call themselves officers at LPD are guilty of the same types of things. I can think of plenty off the top of my head. They didn't get interrogated the same way as other people that fell into dirt ball Ebereles web. So let's not act like the group of officers are all angels. Some people were not all innocent but they were certainly victims of circumstance.

Quote Originally Posted by Getreal
    It is not solely the fault of "she" it is also Hill and his witch hunt. 90% of the men that call themselves officers at LPD are guilty of the same types of things. I can think of plenty off the top of my head. They didn't get interrogated the same way as other people that fell into dirt ball Ebereles web. So let's not act like the group of officers are all angels. Some people were not all innocent but they were certainly victims of circumstance.
    That is soooo sweet of you to come to his/their defense. Did you know that 72% of all statistics are made up? Of course you did, or you wouldn't have posted your research project with that 90% figure if you didn't already know. Doesn't matter who does what, when or how that got caught. When you get caught, you get caught. Period. Problem with Woolverine is that he should've been canned loooooonnnnnng ago. He's gotten so many free passes that they just prolonged the inevitable. He should be grateful he lasted as long as he did. I'm sure you're on the offender-to-be list as you justify the misfit activity as it being normal (90% normal by your research). It's pretty simple, don't get caught with your d!€k out of your pants where it doesn't belong and there won't be any controversy, no matter who is doing the "witch hunt". You know why they fell into her web? Because they chose to. And what's worse, they chose HER to dip their pen in??? Just that choice alone should make them incapable of holding common sense. Blame everyone else except those who get caught. That's another reason why our agency lacks what once made us great. And people like you help the misfits flourish by enabling them.

Sounds as if you're full of pent-up aggression. I didn't look up the stats dumby just staying an obvious fact.

This must be JM---or some other loser that has nothing better to do but hate on other people! Stop hating on Mcnabb, Collins, and Woolverton. Maybe your just jealous of all of them because they have all excelled more than you ever will. Do yourself a favor. GET A LIFE. LOL :devil: :devil: :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by justsayin
    This must be JM---or some other loser that has nothing better to do but hate on other people! Stop hating on Mcnabb, Collins, and Woolverton. Maybe your just jealous of all of them because they have all excelled more than you ever will. Do yourself a favor. GET A LIFE. LOL :devil: :devil: :devil:
    Thank you so much for putting me in check. Against my better judgement, I skipped my Baseless Haters Anonymous meeting last night to make that post. I'll make sure to make up for that by starting over at Step 1. I'm working on my jealousy fits and hope to get those under control soon. Maybe one day I can say "I'm not jealous of those who get caught screwing someone other than my wife." That's quite an accomplishment for someone who won't get caught. I noticed that Moron's Anonymous meets in the room down the hall from us on Thursday nights. You must have skipped your night, too.