Taj Mahal
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taj Mahal

Taj Mahal

So is it true that the new administration offices are referred to as the Taj Mahal? Don't get me wrong, a new building was needed but when I hear that old Bobby custom ordered all of his personal furniture including a 100k conference room table that has all the bells and whistles I get annoyed.

Re: Taj Mahal

Quote Originally Posted by Contractor
    So is it true that the new administration offices are referred to as the Taj Mahal? Don't get me wrong, a new building was needed but when I hear that old Bobby custom ordered all of his personal furniture including a 100k conference room table that has all the bells and whistles I get annoyed.
    So is it true that you are a jerk who just whines about everything and has no clue what you are talking about? I happened to be in the Shetiff's new office and he has all the same furniture he had in his old office at the old rat infested building. The only thing annoying is you!!!!! If there is a Taj Mahal it is the county run EOC space that will never be used. Worm STFU and go back to retirement.

What a clueless A/H you are!!!!

I'm an idiot? County run EOC that will never be used? Do you even now the purpose of an EOC? Do you even understand that the Sheriff's Administration is owned by the BCC? And oh yeah Bob does in fact have new furniture so don't be so quick to run to his defense that you tell a lie that will be proved false when the media tour takes place. You are an idiot and a Bob Apoligist.

Who, but you, gives a rat's fat ass if he has new furniture?!! If he want's it then he can have it. I'm sure all of it had to be approved by the BOCC.

****, he can drive a Cadillac Escalade as his work truck if he want's; most of us couldn't care less. I notice your not *****ing that he's driving the same vehicle as the rest of the command staff. Rice and Coats drove a nice and roomy Expedition while the rest of us drove Impalas or Intrepids; what blasphemy!

Have you seen the new gym? That's a LOT of new equipment that probably cost more than the any new furniture for an office. You *****ing about that? Probably not if you plan on using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    So is it true that you are a jerk who just whines about everything and has no clue what you are talking about? I happened to be in the Shetiff's new office and he has all the same furniture he had in his old office at the old rat infested building. The only thing annoying is you!!!!! If there is a Taj Mahal it is the county run EOC space that will never be used. Worm STFU and go back to retirement.
    To bad A lot of two legged rats will move also!!!

Like the other poster said the Sheriff can do whatever he wants and does not have to ask you or the BOCC about squat. The new building is new and yes it is full of new furniture and some of the old stuff that was not beat to hell. If that is really all you got to complain about Bob for? He is in great shape if that is the case. OMG the Sheriff got a new chair and that is front page news. Think not azz hole. The Sheirff has actually taken care of the troops in the new building and the troops got lots more new stuff than all the admin combined. He could have made us keep all that ratty old gym equipment but we got a new decent place to work out. So let's get this right we got great patrol vehicles inTahoes, new green uniforms, getting a big pay raise in October, got a new building with all the technology your pea brain absorb, upgraded vests, all the OT you can worm your way into, transfers and promotions all the time, a Sheriff that gets out and mingles with the troops and listens and your sorry azz wants to make an issue over a new furniture in a new building. Get a life and STFU you prick. You are the same sorry MF that is just obsessed because Bob does a great job as Sheriff and it gets under your skin so bad that he is the best Sheriff this county ever had!! He will slam dunk it in 2016' 2020', 2024 and for as long as he wants. Go back to the retirement home you disgruntled Rice has been drunk.

What kind of a moron are you? The employees haven't had a decent raise in 6 years, the pay step scale remains screwed up and the brass is wasting money on expensive furniture. What happened to the priorities around here? People make the agency and serve the taxpayers not the furniture. They can put their fat, paper shuffling azzes on cheaper furniture and use the old stuff which works just fine.

Thank you guest, you went there to express your ignorance. Inform yourself before you express your opinion. About the only thing you got correct was the fact that we haven't had a significant raise in 6 years; however, the sheriff has done things to help us: 24-hours of personal leave, an unplanned, unforeseen holiday in August, the one-time stipend, the extra holiday days last year during Christmas and New Years. I'm sure I'm forgetting something, but I hope you get the gist.

As for you ignorance, you should know by now after ALL of the previous posts in other threads that the budget for the new PSC is not related to the same budget for our step plans. Just as the budget for the Tahoes is different than the budget for our pay raises.

Maybe once you get a grasp on that you will stop *****ing about the ****ing furniture and chair in which the sheriff sits. He's the top dog so if he wants nice furniture then he can have it. I have a nice Tahoe, soon a Spruce uniform that I've hoped for over a decade and eventually a pay raise; I'm not *****ing about his furniture.

Now maybe you can ***** about something else, but I doubt it.

You are correct that the PSC budget is a separate budget than the budget for raises. The PSC is from Penny for Pinellas and capital improvement funds. You are wrong about the Tahoes. That comes from the Sheriff's general fund that is a mixture of all operating costs including salaries and benefits, fleet, office supplies, tachnology, etc.. If you are gonna post, get it right.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast