Don't Give Up Your Personal C-Pones to IA - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Don't Give Up Your Personal C-Pones to IA

Sure seems like there is more to this story than whats being said here. Almost sounded like a emergency thing that couldn't wait, its at the very least not normal.

Quote Originally Posted by stopstick
    Sure seems like there is more to this story than whats being said here. Almost sounded like a emergency thing that couldn't wait, its at the very least not normal.
    It seems like this whole cell phone thing has been blown way out of control. Now the TM thing is interesting in the fact TM should have fought the charge. The motivation of the Sheriff could be brought into question thus leading into unfair or bias practicess. This place is out of control with its ridiculous IA's and extreme punishment or even arrest of its members. Then we have others who get passes based on a fabricated and hostile work environment interviews after committing battery on an employee. Shame on this agency for having such a lop sided punishment scale and IA protocol.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    On a side note,,,,, Bob did you really not let TM have his shield or gun and deny his access to the SAB gym. So it was personal for you not just business at hand. 27 years should have counted for something. I mean did TM commit a crime answer no. Maybe a policy violation answer yes.
    I guess the Bob "Everyone deserves a second chance" line doesn't apply in this case as it doesn't benefit Bob. This is a payback b/c TM was a big supporter of Rice, and Bob holds grudges. This is our sheriff, but an embarrassment at that. He has turned this place on its ear and we have lost the respect of both the community and other LE agencies. We were once good, but now we are a punching line for a good joke. His leadership, or micromanagement as some would say, is ridiculous. P.S. Bob was responsible for making the complaint against TM as word has it b/c one of his big financial supporter scrubs (and neighbor) that he hired was whining on a call. 27 years down the drain to go out this way is disturbing to me.
    I am pretty sure that TM was well beyond a second chance to get right and any one who has worked around him knows it. Now I would hope that "Guest" would go pull the IA file and read it for him dam self. But we all know that will never happen. I expect many excuses as to why. Put in typical Rice fashion we turn TM's crappy career of doing nothing into "he pissed off a Bob supporter" and he had to go. 27 years down the drain is disturbing, it should disturb TM for DOIN IT TO HIMSELF. Some of you people are truly pathetic and live in a fantasy world.

Quote Originally Posted by stopstick
    It seems like this whole cell phone thing has been blown way out of control. Now the TM thing is interesting in the fact TM should have fought the charge. The motivation of the Sheriff could be brought into question thus leading into unfair or bias practicess. This place is out of control with its ridiculous IA's and extreme punishment or even arrest of its members. Then we have others who get passes based on a fabricated and hostile work environment interviews after committing battery on an employee. Shame on this agency for having such a lop sided punishment scale and IA protocol.
    You people are pathetic spin masters with an agenda next to none who just flat out lie and twist facts. Go read the file and then speak but shut up without the actual facts. TM was a lazy slug who refused to back up a deputy. That is what he was 27 years was about and he is a complete piece of shtz. He quit and was not fired. It was his choice to quit. If he did nothin wrong then why did the slug quit?

On a side note,,,,, Bob did you really not let TM have his shield or gun and deny his access to the SAB gym. So it was personal for you not just business at hand. 27 years should have counted for something. I mean did TM commit a crime answer no. Maybe a policy violation answer yes.
    I guess the Bob "Everyone deserves a second chance" line doesn't apply in this case as it doesn't benefit Bob. This is a payback b/c TM was a big supporter of Rice, and Bob holds grudges. This is our sheriff, but an embarrassment at that. He has turned this place on its ear and we have lost the respect of both the community and other LE agencies. We were once good, but now we are a punching line for a good joke. His leadership, or micromanagement as some would say, is ridiculous. P.S. Bob was responsible for making the complaint against TM as word has it b/c one of his big financial supporter scrubs (and neighbor) that he hired was whining on a call. 27 years down the drain to go out this way is disturbing to me.
    So how is TM sitting on his azz and not backing up a deputy Bob's fault? Is global warming Bob's fault too? You are right Bob has turned this place on its ear and is getting rid of idiots like TM. This place needed to be turned on its ear and I bet there will be some more slugs that don't get the message who will be shown the door in due time.

What neighbor are you speaking of. That deputy that is related to the guy that owned half of Lansbrook and lives in a castle and marrieds Lt at the jail and all the top brass attended his wedding. We'll that says it all. That guy should have been fired for lying during a criminal investigation however he was allowed to remain in the police academy at Bobs orders. We know Bob.
    That would be Lt. Davis who is Guatieri's niece. She is on the promotional fast track currently in a position created just for her in the Classification Dept. which was formerly run by a civilian (Russo). After the Delta Wing murder Russo became the scapegoat and was pushed out and a Lt. position was created in Classification. Both Lt. Davis and her husband are untouchable because Gualtieri protects them.

What neighbor are you speaking of. That deputy that is related to the guy that owned half of Lansbrook and lives in a castle and marrieds Lt at the jail and all the top brass attended his wedding. We'll that says it all. That guy should have been fired for lying during a criminal investigation however he was allowed to remain in the police academy at Bobs orders. We know Bob.
    That would be Lt. Davis who is Guatieri's niece. She is on the promotional fast track currently in a position created just for her in the Classification Dept. which was formerly run by a civilian (Russo). After the Delta Wing murder Russo became the scapegoat and was pushed out and a Lt. position was created in Classification. Both Lt. Davis and her husband are untouchable because Gualtieri protects them.
    You would protect them too. I would pull his C phone to see if Bob and Bill had a chat before doing Tom. Oh on another note how' much rent does LLW pay at rental property owned by Bill,s family she currently works out of. Talk about protection. :snicker: wait for it :snicker:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12