Chef or Chief Donny and Georgie
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Chef or Chief Donny and Georgie

So now that supossed law suits are around the HORIZON, Chiefs Delucca and Cadavid are flying away from home to other grounds. It's always the smart ones that make the right moves :snicker: :lol: :devil:

Then again they were hired to clean up but they could not remove the $hi#t

Re: Chef or Chief Donny and Georgie

They can run but it do them any good.

Bye bye , you won't be missed.

What are they being sued for?

Is it a state or Federal law suit ?

Can anyone interpret the above. What an absolute bunch of losers and cowards.GB should be taken over by any security agency.
    Absolute jokes you all are.

Quote Originally Posted by Birds of a Feather
    What are they being sued for?

Your mother is the one that should be sued for giving birth to a loser such as you!!!
    Let's see how much danger were you in today? Did you shew the trespassers away?
    *****!!
    :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I guest that based on your reaction it must be true that a law suit is in the works. Thanks for the verification .

Chief D & C,

I would like to wish you luck at your new department. This agency does not deserve chiefs of your caliber. No chief should have to deal with the caliber of officers here at GBPD.

The type of officer that likes to cause problems. The type of officer that has worked at more police departments than they have fingers.

Again Sirs, I wish you luck and thanks for attempting to bring professionalism to a hopelessly lost agency.

Unregistered

sweat

Needless to say you will not miss the "*****yness" of a Town Manager that this Mayor and Commission currently employ.

Of course they all loved that you were able to get "Shaq" on bored with the town.

Do not look back for one second and do not pay attention to people that can only bring up the past.

If we were to examine everyone in this Towns past it would be shocking and appalling.

*" let he without sin cast the first stone"*

Do not pay attention to the manager running her mouth because she seems to excel at it and acts foolishly and let's her mouth overrun her mind which causes her to do foolish and ill advised acts.

Enjoy your career at Doral but watch your back because as you are too well aware jealously rules most where forums like this give cowards a voice.

As you are probably also aware Golden Beach is going to be in the media for all the wrong reasons soon and equally aware of the deep corruption that found its way into our town like "RATS" in a dump compliments of blatant corruption in Dade County Government.

Hell, we even now enjoy the distinction of having had employed a police officer that is now for life a convicted felon and living in prision along with her convicted felon husband also a former officer in Dade County.

Hopefully you are able to avoid such disasters and travestys in Doral like occurred here.

For fear of reprisals, I will be one of those many cowards because I need a paycheck.

Best of luck in your future!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast